MBA Admission 2018 – An official notification regarding MBA Admission has been released by Alliance University. Interested candidates can application
MBA Admission 2018 – An official notification regarding MBA Admission has been released by Alliance University. Interested candidates can application form now. Alliance University selects the candidates for admission based on some other parameters like scholastic and extracurricular record and work experience etc. They offer Admission in the MBA Course on the Merit basis of the Candidates.
Some Important dates regarding application are shown below:
|Admission Intake||Location||Last date to apply||Admission Selection Process|
|Spring (January) Batch 2018||Bengaluru||October 9, 2017||October 2017|
|Fall (July) Batch 2018||Bengaluru|
Candidates will get the Application Form and Prospectus for the MBA Course from the Office of Admissions and have to pay Rs.1,000/- (Rs.2,000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft and it should be drawn in favour of “ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY” payable at Bengaluru.
Candidates required to provide attested copies of the following documents with the application form:
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheets (available as on date)
- Post-graduate degree mark sheets (if any)
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Entrance exam score card
Candidates need to send the all the documents and the application form to the given address below:
Office of Admissions
Alliance School of Business, Alliance University
19th Cross, 7th Main,
BTM II Stage, N. S. Palya,
Bengaluru – 560076, Karnataka, India
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university
- Candidates must be passed their bachelor’s degree with a minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST candidates)
- Candidate must be got a good marks in GMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/NMAT by GMAC/AMAT
Candidates need to appear for the Admission Selection Process which will be consist of the following steps:
- Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)
- Essay Writing
- Oral Extempore Presentation
- Personal Interview
Exam Pattern (AMAT)
There will be four sections namely Analytical Reasoning, Language Ability, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness. Each section will be of 8 marks, and will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions. Total marks will be 32 and maximum time for the exam will be 1 hour.
Instructions of AMAT
- Candidates need to use pencil or pen to circle their answer
- A correct answer will give you +1 and a wrong answer will deduct 0.25 each.