Maharashtra Post-SSC Diploma in Engineering / Technology 2017 - DTE Maharashtra has issued the notification of admission to the post SSC Diploma 1 yea
Maharashtra Post-SSC Diploma in Engineering / Technology 2017 – DTE Maharashtra has issued the notification of admission to the post SSC Diploma 1 year (Polytechnic) in Engineering / Technology in Government, 2017-18 Year in the State of Maharashtra . All details of DTE Maharashtra Admission architecture 2017 application form, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc. Are given below.
He issued the state provisional allocation Round 1 of the CAP. Check out the link below.
Maharashtra SSC (Polytechnique) in Engineering / Technology 2017
The Technical Education Directorate Mumbai is the competent authority for admission to the first year of SSC Diploma (Polytechnique) in Engineering / Technology for the academic year 2017-2018. The competent authority, the commissioner of the Common Testing State, State of Maharashtra, will be the authority for the centralized admission process and direct students according to their distribution by CAP to all educational institutions Guided by the government.
Centralized Intake Process (CAP)
Vocational school support without private assistance to candidates through centralized admission (CAP) as referred to in subsection 3 (3) of the Act. The government, non-governmental / non-governmental institutions will admit candidates affected by the CAP. The steps of the CAP are as follows.
Presentation or publication of information by Pamphlet the competent authority. This is published on the website of the competent authority and printing is also provided to the candidates at the time of purchase of the Admission Application Kit.
Complete the online application form by the candidate to participate in the centralized admission process.
To verify the status of the provisional allocation of the Round 1 PAC – Click here
Safety missions under the CAP shall be carried out as follows
Candidate Maharashtra State of application – The steps are the following calculated allowance, –
Stage -I: for all candidates
All the candidates (technical, non-technical, Open, reserved, Male, Female) different categories will be taken into account for the allocation of seats by Inter-Se-Merit.
First Class class candidates will be considered for placement in the open class seat under their merit-Inter-same or in their respective category of the reservation if the open category seats are not available on merit.
SBC Category Candidates will be considered for the open category award on their merit and in the case of SBC candidates who were in the return class prior to inclusion in the SBC category will be considered in their category retroactive category d ‘origin.
Persons with disabilities Category Candidates will be considered for the allocation of seats otherwise reserved to them in the Open by Inter-Se-Merit if the seats reserved for them are not available on merit.
Defense Category Candidates are considered for the allocation of seats reserved for them on their merits or for an open category by Inter-Se-Merit if the seats reserved for them are not available on their merit.
For candidates for the technical or professional qualification examination in subjects, the availability of places is checked in the following order:
Candidates technicians open seats Category;
Candidates reserved technical seats in the respective category;
General candidate seats (for technical and non-technical) in the open category;
Seats for general candidates (technical and non-technical) in the respective reserved category.
Phase II – for the allocation of seats reserved for male candidates: If the seat remains vacant after the category of candidate of top-down allocation or of an open category, the said male candidates seat belonging to be assigned the respective category towards the ” back.
Phase III – SBC Category Candidates: If the seat Class category remains behind vacant seat will be considered as SBC Category assignment candidates, limited to 2% of seats.
Step IV – For the respective groups of candidates Category Category Return – the seat remains vacant in the respective group of the following categories, the said seat will be taken into consideration for the allocation to the candidates in the groups –
Group 1: (i) castes and programmed into castes Buddhism (SC), (ii) tribes program
Instruction to Candidates
- The List of the institutes identified as Facilitation Centers (FC) and Admission reporting Centers
(ARC) is available on the website.
- Candidates who do not want to change the options already filled in for CAP Round I or II, their already filled in & confirmed options will be considered for allotment in subsequent rounds.
- The Information Brochure shall also be available for download on website.
- The candidates are required to produce the documents in original for verification and Confirmation of Application Form at FC. Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready at the time of Documents verification stage as per the notified schedule.
- The Seat Acceptance Fee shall be Rs. 3,000/- for Candidates of General Category, VJ/DT, NT, SBC/OBC Category and Rs. 1,000/- for SC, ST Category Candidates. The candidate has to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee during first reporting only. This fee shall be transferred to the institution after
deducting Rs. 1,000/- towards processing fee.
- The Seat Acceptance fees is to be paid at ARC through ONLINE MODE only.
- If candidates fail to confirm online filled application form at FC, then such applications will be rejected and name of such candidates will not appear in the merit list(s) prepared for the purpose of Admission for both CAP as well as Non-CAP process.
- All Backward Class candidates excluding SC & ST should produce Non Creamy Layer certificate valid up to 31stMarch 2018 at the time of verification of documents at FC, if these candidates are not able to produce the Non Creamy Layer certificate, then such candidates will be treated as GENERAL category candidates and such candidates will not be able to claim Reserved seats under the admission process.
- Application received after the last date from candidates belonging to J & K Migrant candidates will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. J & K Migrant Candidates will get the Receipt-cum-Acknowledgement through their login after confirmation of application form.
- Candidates who have purchased application kit as a reserved category candidate but unable to produce Caste/Tribe certificate for reservation claim during documents verification phase, shall have to pay difference amount of fees of 100/- at the FC in cash.
Provisional Merit List for Post SSC Diploma admission has been released by DTE Maharashtra. Candidates can check the Merit List list from the official website OR through the link provided below by entering their Application ID and Date of birth and then clicking ‘Submit’ button.
Preparation of Merit List
Assignment of merit number – All the eligible Candidates who have submitted Application Form on or before the last date specified for the submission of Application Form for Admission through CAP is assigned a merit number.
Change of Marks due to verification – If the marks in the qualifying examination are modified due to verification and the same is duly certified by the concerned Competent Authority or respective HSC or SSC Board, the same is reported to the Competent Authority for admission through CAP or its designated representatives immediately. However the effect of such change is taken into consideration only for the subsequent round (s) of admission.
Method of calculating marks at qualifying examination for deciding eligibility – While deciding the eligibility of the Candidates following procedure shall be adopted –
- The percentage of marks are calculated by rounding off to two places after decimal.
- If letter grades are assigned at SSC, HSC or its equivalent examination, the Candidate must submit the certificate of conversion of letter grades into equivalent marks from the concerned Competent Authority or Board at the time of submission of Application Form. The eligibility is decided on the basis of equivalent marks.
- If the Candidate reappears for the qualifying examination with all subjects then the marks obtained in the latest examination is only be considered.
Application Form 2017
The candidates are required to purchase the Application Kit with information brochure from the nearest Facilitation Centre by paying fees as given below.
OCI / PIO candidates shall pay the required fees mentioned bleow only by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking etc through online mode.
- General Category – Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 200/-
Maharashtra State/ All India /Jammu & Kashmir Migrant /Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries (CIWGC) Candidates
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or its equivalent, with at least 35% aggregate marks.
OCI / PIO Candidates
Candidates should have passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or its equivalent with at least 35% aggregate marks.