JEC Assam ME Toelatingstest 2017 - Jorhat Engineering College Heeft Een for Toelating Aangenomen 2-jarige Master of Engineering Onder of Afdelingen Ci
JEC Assam ME Toelatingstest 2017 – Jorhat Engineering College Heeft Een for Toelating Aangenomen 2-jarige Master of Engineering Onder of Afdelingen Civil Engg. (Design of Civil Engg.), Electrical Engg. (Instrumentatie in control Engg.) In Mechanische Engg (Productie & Industrie Engg) voor 2017-18 sessie. De Volledige Gegevens van Jorhat Assam Engineering College ME Toelatingstest 2017, including aanvraagformulier, selectiecriteria, selectieproces, enz. Op deze pagina.
Laatste: – Toegangskaart voor ME Toelatingstest 2017 is disabled for download. Krijg het via the link onderstaande.
Jorhat Engineering College Assam ME Toelatingstest 2017
JEC Assam heeft een toelichting gepubliceerd in bouwkunde / Instrumentatie & Controle Engg ./Production & Industrial Engg voor de sessie 2017-2018. From volledige details van de Jorhat Engineering College Assam ME Toelatingstest 2017, samen meet the planning, worden hieronder gegeven.
Schedule for Jorhat Engineering College Assam ME Admission Test 2017 is given below.
|Last date for submission of form along with Bank Draft||18 Jun 2017|
|Date of Exam||24 Jun 2017|
|Results likely to be declared||05 Jul 2017|
Jorhat Engineering College has issued the Admit card for ME Admission Test 2017 to be held on 24 Jun 2017. Candidates can download their Admit card by the direct link provided below. Candidates only with valid Admit Card and formal dress shall be allowed to enter in the examination hall. Schedule of the examination can also be checked below on this page.
The application can be downloaded from JEC website at www.jecassam.ac.in. The direct link to download application form/ Admit card of Jorhat Engineering College Assam ME Admission Test 2017 will also be given here as per official announcement.
- Application process is over…!!!
At the time of submission of the form of a fee of Rs.1500/- is to be paid vide bank draft payable in favour of the specific course to which admission is sought. bank draft is payable in favour of :
- ME in Civil Engg. – “PG Course (Civil ), JEC”
- ME in Electrical Engg. – “PG Course (Electrical), JEC”
- ME in Mechanical Engg. – “PG Course (Mechanical), JEC”
Bachelor Degree (B.E/ B.Tech/ AMIE) holders in respective engineering discipline from a University/ Institute recognised by aicte with a minimum of 55% marks for general and 50% marks for SC/ST candidates are eligible for admission.
Jorhat Engineering College will conduct the entrance exam for admission to the M.E course in Civil Engineering with specialization in design of Civil Engineering Structures/Instrumentation & Control Engg./Production & Industrial Engg for the session 2017-2018.
- Date of Admission Test : 24 Jun 2017
Last year exam pattern in given below.
Instructions to the candidates
- Candidates only with valid Admit Card and formal dress shall be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall after 10:00 hours.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to leave the examination hall before 11:00 a.m.
- Do not write your name or roll number anywhere in the Question Booklet and Answer Sheet. Write only at specified space.
- Do not bring any other item except Admit Card, Non-Programmable Calculator, Blue Ball Pen, Clean Clip Board, Non- Digital Watch And Water Bottle.
- Mobile phones and any other electronic communication devices are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Nothing should be written over the admit card.
- Candidates who adopt any unfair means in the examination shall be expelled by the Invigilator/ Officer-In Charge from the examination hall after taking the Question Booklet and Answer Sheet from such candidate(s).
Syllabus for ME Entrance Test
Last year syllabus is given below. Syllabus of this year will be updated soon.
- (A) Electrical Science (Network Theorems, D.C. networks, A.C. network fundamen- -tals & phasor concepts, Series-Parallel A.C. networks, Energy & Power in electric circuits)
(B) Electrical Engineering Materials (Structure & properties of Electrical Engineer- -ing materials; Conductors, Semiconductors & Insulators; Magnetic, Ferroelectric, Piezoelectric, Ceramic, Optical & Super-conducting materials)
- Electrical Circuit Analysis/Signals & Systems (Transients, Resonance, Transforms & properties: Laplace, Fourier, Z-transform, Discrete-time Fourier Transform, Discrete Fourier Transform, Fast Fourier Transform, Electrical Circuit Analysis using Laplace & Fourier Transforms, Properties of networks in terms of poles and zeros, Transfer function, Resonant circuits, Three-phase circuits, Two-port networks.)
- (A) Basic Electronics/Analog Electronics (Physics of Semiconductors, Diodes & circuits, BJ Transistors and their CB, CE & CC configurations, h-parameter models, emitter-resistor model, FETs and circuit models, Feedback amplifiers, Power amplifiers: Class A, B, AB, C amplifiers)
(B) Advance Electronics/Linear Electronics (Op Amp fundamentals and circuits, Oscillators, Filters, ADC, DAC, Pulse shaping circuits & waveform generators, Rectifiers & Regulated power supplies)
- Digital Electronics & Logic Design (IC logic families : DTL, TTL, ECL, NMOS, PMOS & CMOS gates and their comparison, Logic gate circuits, Combinatorial Logic design using K-map, Multiplexer, Demultiplexer, Decoder, Encoder, Adder, Subtractor, Comparator, Multiplier, Divider, Latch, Sequential logic circuits: Flipflops, Registers, Counters & Waveform generators, ROMs & Semiconductor Memories)
- Principles of Communication Engineering (Time division and frequency division multiplexing, AM, FM, Pulse Modulation, Sampling & Quantization & Coding, Digital pass band methods, Digital Modulation: ASK, PSK, FSK, QPASK, Information Theory basics, Shannon’s theorems, Entropy & Convolutional Coding, Noise)
- (A) Electrical Machines (Theory, construction, losses & efficiency, operation of Transformer, D.C. Machines, Synchronous Machines, Single Phase Induction motor, 3-phase Induction machines, Universal motor)
(B) Power Electronics & Electric Drives (Power devices – Diode, Power transistor, Thyristor, Triac, Gate Turn-Off Thyristor (GTO), Power MOSFET, UJT; Diac & IGBT; Rectifier, Inverter, Chopper, Cycloconverter, Voltage Controller & Regulated power supply; Electric Drives – Four–quadrant operation of motor loads, Starting & braking, Soild-state controllers of drives, Industrial applications)
- Fundamentals of Computing using C (Sorting: Sequential, Bubble, Selection, Insertion, Quicksort, Merge-sort, Binary Search, Arrays, Lists, Stacks, Queues, Trees, Graphs, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication of Matrices & Sparse-matrices, Writing to Files & Computer monitor, Reading from keyboard & files)
- 8085 Microprocessor & interfacing (Architecture, Assembly language programming, Memory interfacing – Address & Word expansion, IO interfacing – Memory map & IO map, Peripheral Interfacing Devices: 8012, 8255, 8156, 8253, 8257, 8279, 8259, 7-segment LED display)
- (A) Electrical Measurements & Measuring Instruments (Classification of measur- -ing instruments, Galvanometer, Ammeter, Voltmeter, Wattmeter, Energymeter, Frequency meter, Fluxmeter, Oscilloscope, Damping, Potentiomers, Bridges, Measurement of Current, Voltage, emf, Power, Frequency, Flux , mmf, Magnetic Field Intensity H, Resistance, Inductance, Capacitance, High Voltage measuring system & Measurements,
(B) Transducers: Classification and Selection of Transducers, Construction principle and Applications of Diaphragms, Bellows, Bourden tubes, Springs, Capacitive, Piezoelectric and Photoelectric transducers)
- Automatic Control Systems (Concept of automatic control systems; Classifications of Control systems; Block diagram and signal flow graphs; Mathematical modelling of physical systems: Potentiometer, Synchros, DC & AC Servomotors, Rotating Amplifier, Stepper Motor, Tachogenerators; Transient and steady state response of control systems; Effect of feedback on stability and sensitivity; Root locus techniques; Frequency response analysis: Bode plot, Concepts of gain and phase margins; Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Chart; Approximation of transient response from Constant-N Nichol’s Chart; Approximation of transient response from closed loop frequency response; Design of Control Systems, Compensators)
- Structural Analysis
- Structural Design
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydraulic Engineering
- Hydrology & Water Resource Engineering
The following subjects/ topics shall be included in the Admission Test, Masters of Engineering (Production and Industrial Engineering) –
- Engg. Mechanics
- Mechanics Of Materials/Material Science
- Manufacturing Science/Methods
- Industrial Engineering/Operations Research
- Dynamics Of Machinery/Engineering Design
- Preliminary definitions and index properties : Void ratio, unit weight, degree of saturation etc., Atterberg limit, classification of soil, Particle size distribution, clay mineral, activity, thixotropy, sensitivity.
- Permeability and well hydraulics : Darcy’s law, factors effecting permeability, flow net.
- Consolidation and compaction : One dimensional consolidation and associated terms, consolidation determination, compaction, filed and laboratory determination of compaction.
- Shear Properties : Shear parameters and its determination
- Bearing capacity of shallow and pile foundation : Terzaghi’s analysis of bearing capacity of shallow foundation, factors, load capacity of pile foundation.
- Soil explorations : Different sub surface exploration methods.
- Geometric design of highways: Different geometric design parameters and its determination.
- Highway materials : Properties of highway materials and its determination
- Pavement design : Design methods for flexible and rigid pavements.
- Road construction : Types of roads and its construction methods.
Hydraulics : Basic properties of fluids-viscosity, surface tension, compressibility. Hydrostatic pressure and centre of pressure acting on a submerged body, Buoyancy, Metacentre and Metacentric height. Fluid Kinematics—velocity potential, stream function, flow net, vortex flow : free vortex and forced vortex. Fluid dynamics:Bernoulii’s equation, equation of continuity ( steady & unsteady flow), venturimeter, Pitot tube, orifice meter, Cv, Cd and Cc determination. Pipe flow : Laminar & Turbulent flow, Darcy’s equation, Prandtl’s equation. Poiseuilli’s equation, N-S equation. Boundary layer, Drag force & Lift force acting on submerged bodies. Dimension analysis and Dimensionless numbers. Water Hammer effect, Power Transmission in pipes.
Hydrology: Infiltration, precipitation, Hydrograph- unit hydrograph, Flood forecasting and Flood routing techniques.
Open Channel flow: Specific Energy, Specific force, Critical depth, Supercritical & subcritical depth, Hydraulic Jump, Gradually varied flow & Profiles. Steady & Unsteady flow.
Irrigation Engineering: Duty, Delta, Base Period, Consumptive Use. Irrigation Efficiencies, Various terms involved with Irrigation Engineering, Soil moisture relationships, Canal alignment, Diversion Head work with its components, Design of canal in alluvial soil, Cross drainage works, Canal lining, Water logging.
Building materials : Basic properties and requirements of Bricks, cement, timber, cement concrete. Various tests involved in quality control of the above building materials.
Surveying: General principles, chain survey- errors & their adjustment, Triangulation. Compass survey: Bearings, local attractions, closing error, latitude & departure. Levelling Instruments and its components, Line of collimation, Profile levelling, contouring. Theodolite—horizontal and vertical angles, techometric survey, Curve settings—circular & transition.
Water Supply : Quality of water, Various test for the quality control of water, Water treatment plant and various process involved in water treatment.