GGSIPU offers admission at the academic meeting 2017-2018 based on NEET 2017 for medical programs. IPU MBBS Admission 2017 Aspirants must appear for t
GGSIPU offers admission at the academic meeting 2017-2018 based on NEET 2017 for medical programs. IPU MBBS Admission 2017 Aspirants must appear for the National Accessibility Access Test and may be eligible for access. There are 4 medical colleges offering admission offerings, namely Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College Hindu Rao Hospital, Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS), Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital.
|S.No.||Name of program||CET Code|
|11||MCh Burns Plastics and Maxillofacial Surgery||136|
|12||DM Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine||138|
|13||MCh Paediatrics Surgery||143|
Latest MBBS PTINC / BDS 2017 Admission Update
The Centers of interest CANDIDATES By the admission and MBBS PTINC 2017, to the also But future. Those who NEET international courtesy had discovered GGSIPU pour ENTER postulated the NEET number. One time that the dance candidate social role Reason, the and details of the brands of the rank are obtained. University Ensures Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha That You Make A Score Scoring Your (grade) for a national test.
Access to Eligibility MBBS / BDS at PTINC
The candidate should be UN / IS citizen. Nepalese no and Refunds Indians do not have.
The apte to candidate should be the course to be medically examined.
The candidate should have reached 17 years of age in addition to the 31st December of the year of admission to the first year of the course.
Candidate In the 12th year of the examination of the qualifications of the 10 + 2 years of Middle Scientists (I.Sc.) examination of the University College / State Council of State With a status of recognized association, CHEMISTRY , Biology / biotechnology and English (head of the ex-functional). The candidate of Eliminate June Appropriate 50% Range of Points and Physics and Biology and Chemistry / Biotechnology and an Important Role (40% of SC / ST CANDIDATES, which is available Ensure They, Categories Are Paying). CategOries
In a candidate test of the sister-in-law 12 years of illness 10 + 2 In CBSE men / Board Examination of the Indian School / Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi pay the patients’ needs, “tells the physics, Chemistry, The biology and I believe an impact no That it on lawyers. He Who is a unique, acceptable VERSER is the BDS national capital of Delhi Country. The candidate has an adequate research In the exercise, the CHEMISTRY, the biology and the Individuals, and a minimum of 50% a Punti and physics, biology and Chemistry (40% ST, Vasant to make the persons to make Call Handicapes the parameters institutions des).
- All those candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (or Biotechnology for MBBS only in lieu of Biology) and English (core or elective or functional) and expect to pass the examination with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply.
- However, their candidature will be considered only if they are able to produce documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks at the time of counselling for admission.
- NO PROVISIONAL ADMISSION WILL BE DONE FOR ANY RESULT AWAITED OR COMPARTMENT / SUPPLEMANTARY CASES. However, In case the result of the Compartment/Supplementary examination(s) is declared by the time of admission/counselling and the candidate fulfills the eligibility conditions as mentioned above, then such candidates would be eligible for the admission for the academic session 2017-18.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they posses the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Appearing for the written examination / applying for admissions does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility.
- There will be no rounding-off of the percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic eligibility of any candidate for admission e.g. if a candidate obtained 49.9% marks in his/her qualifying examination, then it will not be rounded-off to 50%. Therefore, the candidate is not eligible for that programme where minimum requirement of marks is 50%. In case candidate for any reason mentions the minimum percentage wrongly in verification form, he/she shall be exclusively responsible.
- These conditions are as supplement to the conditions in the table of Section 2.5 of Chapter 2 of this document. In
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Admission Committee shall be final. However, an appeal could be made to the Vice-Chancellor, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University against such a decision.
IPU CET MBBS/BDS 2017 Application Form
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) based Admissions.
- The application form were online as per schedule.
- All candidates desirous of seeking admissions had to fill up the form for registration with the University.
- The candidates had to to fill the NEET roll no and other details in the online application form of the University after the same are issued by the relevant NEET organizing body(s), except for the PGMC (CET Code 102) for which the last date for form filling is 24th March, 2017 (4.00 PM).
- For Programmes other than PGMC the University notified the dates from which the NEET roll no information is to be updated by the candidates. Non providing / filling of the NEET rollno shall disqualify the candidate and the candidate shall not be considered for admissions.
- The University shall notified the last dates of application forms for all programmes of studies covered under NEET based admissions (except PGMC) separately. The notification shall be placed on the University website.
- The University notification for filling up the NEET rollno is put on the University website http://www.ipu.ac.in. Thus, all candidates must see the University website periodically for this information.
Age Limit for MBBS/BDS Admission in GGSIPU
Candidate should be not less than seventeen (17) years as on 31st December for BHMS / BAMS / MBBS / BDS Programme.
|S.no.||Name of program||As on 01.08.2017 candidate should not be beyond|
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College
|Type of seats||Category||Number of Seats|
|I. All India Region|
|B. Non Subsidized||Open to all categories||9|
|II. Delhi Region|
|B. Non Subsidized||Open to all categories||16|
|III. All India Quota to be filled through CBSE Conducted Test||23|
|IV. Central Pool Allocation||6|
North Delhi Municipal Corporation (Medical College) Hindu Rao Hospital
|S.No.||Category||Number of Seats|
|5||15% of all India Quota to be filled by successful candidates by Centralized Counselling (Not by University)||8|
Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS)
|S.No.||Category||Number of Seats|
|1||Seats reserved for wards/widows of army personnel||82|
|3||All India SC||2|
|5||All India ST||1|
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital
|S.No.||Category||Number of Seats|
|5||15% of all India Quota to be filled by successful candidates by Centralized Counselling (Not by University)||15|