GGSIPU offer admission in 2017-2018 academic session based on NEET 2017 medical programs. IPU MBBS Admission Aspirants in 2017 should appear before th
GGSIPU offer admission in 2017-2018 academic session based on NEET 2017 medical programs. IPU MBBS Admission Aspirants in 2017 should appear before the national test for admission to be eligible and eligible for admission. There are 4 doctors doctors granting admission, ie Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, Hindu Rao University of North Delhi Municipal Corporation (Medical College), Military University of Medical Sciences (ACMS), Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital.
|S.No.||Name of program||CET Code|
|11||MCh Burns Plastics and Maxillofacial Surgery||136|
|12||DM Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine||138|
|13||MCh Paediatrics Surgery||143|
Important IPU MBBS / BDS 2017 Admission Update
GGSIPU will do Common Counselling for admission in MBBS programme for state of Delhi. Delhi MBBS Admission 2017 to following universities with listed colleges will be done common.
- Maulana Azad Medical College
- Lady Hardinge Medical College
- University College of Medical Sciences
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital
- North DMC Medical College and Hindu Rao Hospital
- Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital
- Army College of Medical Sciences
Indian student has already applied with GGSIPU, it is not necessary to re-apply separately for admission to DU. Those who have not yet applied can do on schedule.
To be eligible for admission to MBBS / BDS IPU
The candidate must have an Indian / Nepali citizen. Non-resident Indians in foreigners are not eligible.
Candidate must be medically qualified to continue the course of medical research.
The candidate must reach the age of 17 years on the 31st of the year of admission the first year of the program.
From the candidate must have as a rank or 12th passed part of the certificate of revision 10 + 2 or secondary education intermediate or Science (I.Sc.) or equivalent research from the University / Board recognized state an Indian wells Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology in English (main or optional or functional). From the candidate, submit physics, chemistry, biology / biotechnology in English (main or elective or functional) separately in at least 50% of the points in physics, Chemistry in Biology / Biotechnology / ST obtained under this category. Relevant settings).
Candidate 12th to those classes in 10 + 2 conducted by CBSE / Council of Indian School Certificate Examination / Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi Pits Required Materials or Physics, Chemistry, Biology English-recognized Schools that Have Regular Courses In the National Capital Region Delhi only to be eligible for admission to BDS program. From the candidate, pass physics Chemistry, Biology English (main or elective or functional) separately in at least 50% of the points in Physics, obtained Chemistry in Biology (40% for applicants SC / ST, depending on availability of a seat for These categories in the relevant institutions).
Physics, Chemistry Biology (Biotechnology for MBBS or BiBS instead of Biology) in English (Main or Elective or Functional) expect it to be revised with the Apply Apply.
However, their applications will be only to consider Indians they are in the possession of evidence qualification review puts required materials and the percentage of brands at the time of passing for Admission passed you produce.
NO. Or entry will be given to the prospectus or SUB AFFAITE / EXTRA CASE. However, if the result of the subdivision / supplementary examination is done at the time of Admission / Board in Applicant meets the above conditions, these candidates would be eligible for Admission Academic Session 2017-18.
Candidates should check whether they have passed or required eligibility in qualifications for admission. The appearance of the written / application does not necessarily mean that the acceptance is eligible.
There will be no completion of the% of eligible Examination Notes, while determining eligibility for an Admission Applicant, p. Ex. If a candidate 49.9% of the points I earn her examination, it will not be completed at 50%. Therefore, the applicant is not eligible for this program when or minimum requirement of brands is 50%. Indian or candidate for any reason incorrectly mentions the minimum percentage as verification, it will be solely responsible.
These terms are supplemented The term “of the table” is used to refer to the term “of chapter”. in
In case of a dispute, the decision of the admission committee is final. However, may appeal to or vice-chancellor, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University against such a decision.
IPU CET MBBS/BDS 2017 Application Form
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) based Admissions.
- The application form are online as per schedule.
- All candidates desirous of seeking admissions had to fill up the form for registration with the University.
- The candidates have to fill the NEET roll no and other details in the online application form of the University after the same are issued by the relevant NEET organizing body(s), except for the PGMC (CET Code 102) for which the last date for form filling is 24th March, 2017 (4.00 PM).
- For Programmes other than PGMC the University notified the dates from which the NEET roll no information is to be updated by the candidates. Non providing / filling of the NEET rollno shall disqualify the candidate and the candidate shall not be considered for admissions.
- The University notifies the last dates of application forms for all programmes of studies covered under NEET based admissions (except PGMC) separately. The notification shall be placed on the University website.
- The University notification for filling up the NEET rollno is put on the University website http://www.ipu.ac.in. Thus, all candidates must see the University website periodically for this information.
Age Limit for MBBS/BDS Admission in GGSIPU
Candidate should be not less than seventeen (17) years as on 31st December for BHMS / BAMS / MBBS / BDS Programme.
|S.no.||Name of program||As on 01.08.2017 candidate should not be beyond|
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College
|Type of seats||Category||Number of Seats|
|I. All India Region|
|B. Non Subsidized||Open to all categories||9|
|II. Delhi Region|
|B. Non Subsidized||Open to all categories||16|
|III. All India Quota to be filled through CBSE Conducted Test||23|
|IV. Central Pool Allocation||6|
North Delhi Municipal Corporation (Medical College) Hindu Rao Hospital
|S.No.||Category||Number of Seats|
|5||15% of all India Quota to be filled by successful candidates by Centralized Counselling (Not by University)||8|
Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS)
|S.No.||Category||Number of Seats|
|1||Seats reserved for wards/widows of army personnel||82|
|3||All India SC||2|
|5||All India ST||1|
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital
|S.No.||Category||Number of Seats|
|5||15% of all India Quota to be filled by successful candidates by Centralized Counselling (Not by University)||15|