ICAR AIEEA UG PG 2018 Correction Form ICAR AIEEA UG PG 2018 Correction Form for those applicant believes that the information entered in the ICAR AIE
ICAR AIEEA UG PG 2018 Correction Form
ICAR AIEEA UG PG 2018 Correction Form for those applicant believes that the information entered in the ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 online application is incorrect and requires modifications, it may be made up to the last date the application was submitted online. By clicking on the “Edit Application” option, applicants can edit / modify the application form. Also after editing, make sure that the details entered are valid and correct according to your knowledge. Once the application is sent, any request to modify information in the application will not be accepted.
Although it is always advisable for candidates to carefully read all instructions before completing the application form. But if in case we discover that some of the information provided in the online application is not correct, ICAR offers these students the opportunity to correct it and send it before the expiry date.
The correction of the application form is an important process since without correcting your errors, the deficiencies in the application form will not be resolved, which could lead to your potential elimination of the admission process for ICAR AIEEA PG 2018. Study carefully this page to find out more about the ICAR AIEEA PG Correction Request Form and other related details.
ICAR AIEEA UG / PG 2018 Correction Form
Oh no! This must be the reaction of your inner self after you understand that you have made the mistake in the ICAR application form, but there is always a positive side to everything and here is the ICAR application form correction AIEEA PG 2018.
Oh yes! This must be a sigh of relief for those who make such mistakes. As in the previous year, it will also be possible to make corrections in the ICAR AIEEA UG / PG 2018 application form this year.
The details may also be changed upon receipt of the paper copy of the confirmation page of the application form. Inquiry will be offered to the applicants. The ability to make changes to the facilities of ICAR AIEEA UG / PG 2018. The correction request form can only be used before the deadline expires.
Candidates will be able to review the following data for the time being until the official notification by ICAR. Appointments are preliminary and therefore may change.
|The Online Application Process will Kick-start from||18 May 2018|
|Deadline to submit the Application Fee and Application Form||31 May 2018|
|Final Date to make changes in the Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last day to submit the hard copy of computer generated confirmation page of Application Form||To be Announced|
Correction of the application form
- This is an event following the completion of application forms, and only one chance will be given to applicants to make changes to the ICAR IAEA application form for the postgraduate course.
- If applicants miss the opportunity to make changes to the application form, the Indian Council for Agricultural Research will not be responsible for the cause.
- It is the duty of the candidates to look for changes on the official portal or they can googling our pages to stay up to date.
- Our website is the only educational portal that covers almost all admission exams, so you can search for any request regarding the correction of the application form.
Important points for the correction of the application form
- Once submitted, no changes can be made. However, an edit option for editing errors is enabled.
- The Edit option of the application is provided only once.
- Candidates may change their personal information such as name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.
- The correction of the request form makes it possible to edit certain information whereas others cannot be edited.
- The corrected application form must be submitted by the due date.
- Take the form from the application form and send it by express mail / registered mail to the ICAR office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. I have completed my application form but have not sent it yet. But I would like to edit / edit some details in the application form. What should I do?
A1. Candidates in this case can use the option to change. This allows them to make the necessary changes to the online application and submit them by the due date.
Q2. Can I make changes after submitting the application form?
A2. Candidates will not be able to modify the information in the online application once submitted.
I made some changes in the online application, but the printed copy of the line
Q3. The application always displays the same error and also allows students to work only once. What should I do now?
There is no need to panic, it takes about 2-3 days to update the update. If you still want to submit the application, you can print and submit the online correction application.
Q4. How long will the editing option be available?
A4. The installation option for changes is available until the last submission date of the request. After the last appointment, no application form will be accepted.
Q5. I made the correction in the application form with the option “Change application”, but the confirmation page shows the same errors? How to solve this problem?
A5.It usually takes 2 to 3 days to update the information in the application form. However, if you want to submit the application immediately, you can join the online correction application.
Q6.Which documents are required to be retained by the candidate?
A. You will be required to retain the photocopy of following documents-
- Application Form.
- Proof of payment of Application Fee.
- Post office receipt dispatched through Speed post.
- Three identical copies of the recent passport size photographs. Similar to the online application form.