Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management - Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies(NMIMS) Duration: 2 years Fees: Rs 62,000 (Subje
Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management – Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies(NMIMS)
Duration: 2 years
Fees: Rs 62,000 (Subject to change)
The two-year master’s program in Human Resource Management is designed to develop, improve and improve people’s management skills. During four semesters, course materials and weekend lectures provide guidance for the management of the central units to understand and develop people for the qualified resources. The program will develop your overall management skills in the first year and help learn about second-year staff practices. Through the course modules, you will be introduced to the Foundation for Talent Training and Recruitment, Retention, Work Relationships, Organizational Skills and their practical application in a business environment. HR managers need to work in every industry to manage human resources, so this program provides many employment opportunities in the future.
Program at a glance
- Understand the fundamentals of recruiting for attitude and training for skills.
- Learn effective management of human resources through rewards and recognition.
- Master evaluation and review processes for effective human resource management.
- Understand the basics theories behind evolution of human resource management.
- Understand the role of a human resources manager and their contribution to an organization.