Great Lakes Institute of Management PGPM Admission 2018 – Great Lakes Institute of Management offers One Year full time Post Graduate Program in Manag
Great Lakes Institute of Management PGPM Admission 2018 – Great Lakes Institute of Management offers One Year full time Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for the academic year 2018-2019. Interested Candidates who appear for GMAT/CAT*/XAT +/CMAT can apply for PGPM and PGDM course. Candidates can check all the details like application form, eligibility criteria, admission process from this page given below.
Great Lakes Institute of Management PGPM Admission 2018
Interested candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Schedule of PGPM Admission 2018 is given below.
|Issue of Application Form||11 Aug 2017|
|Last date of submission for cycle 01||30 Nov 2017|
|Last date of submission for cycle 02||24 Jan 2018|
Candidate can fill the online form after make a payment of US $ 200. Candidates have the option of either applying to Great Lakes, Chennai and Great Lakes, Gurgaon campuses separately or for both the campuses through the common application form. Make a payment of $ 2,000 at IMS centers and purchase a coded number for online application. Purchase the application form from the Great Lakes Offices in Chennai. The final application process is online Candidates have the official email-id of the recommendation. The recommendation letter will be collected from the final selection students’ and it must be submitted online.
- Make a payment of INR 2,000 at IMS centers and procure a coded number key for applying online.
- Purchase the application form from the Great Lakes Offices in Chennai.
- The eventual application process is online for all candidates.
- Candidates have to provide the official email-id of the recommender. The recommendation letter will be collected from the final selected students’ recommenders and it must be submitted online.
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT*/XAT +/CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- For PGPM 2018, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept CAT scores of the year 2016/2017, XAT scores of the year 2017/2018 or GMAT scores taken after Jan 1, 2015 or CMAT scores of the year 2017.
- All applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
- A minimum work experience of two years by March 31, 2018 is mandatory and candidates found not fulfilling this criteria will not be admitted. Candidates with less than 24 months of work experience by March 31, 2018 can apply to the Great Lakes PGDM Program.
*Great Lakes uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Great Lakes academic programs.
+Great Lakes is not an associate institute of XLRI and uses XAT scores only for screening applicants for admission. XLRI has no role to play in the conduct of any of Great Lakes programs.
Evaluation Process Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT / CAT / XAT / CMAT scores, past academic performance, essays, work experience and performance in the interview. The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each applicant on:
Academic Abilities: Being a one year fast track, the program at Great Lakes is highly demanding and intense; Candidates with consistent academic background and a demonstration ability
Standardized Test Scores: Undergraduates of colleges and universities at the Undergraduate level, Great Lakes considers GMAT or CAT or XAT or CMAT scores in the total assessment
Leadership and Interpersonal Skills: Great Lakes as an Institution promises to deliver “Business Ready Managers” who will be leaders in their fields, and hence applicants who have demonstrated leadership skills at work and / or in school / college make the grade to be part of The Great Lakes family
Integrity and Ethical Values: Great Lakes emphasis on integrity and values including originality. Candidates found lacking in these qualities
Diversity of Background: At Great Lakes, the diversity in background is the peer learning which transforms ‘uncut stones’ in ‘diamonds’. Students in the current batch come from various fields like Finance, Hospitality, IT, Manufacturing, Marketing, Consultancy, Media, Pharma, etc. The above conditions / clauses / terms can be reviewed by the Institute from time to time.
Fee Structure 2018
|PROGRAM & ACADEMIC FEES||Indian Student|
|Tuition & Academic Fee||996000||20000|
|ACCOMMODATION & FOOD CHARGES||Indian Student|
|Accommodation (Single AC room)||224000||5000|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||10000||300|