FMS Delhi Ph.D Admission 2017 -Faculty of Management Studies (University of Delhi) has relayed a notification for the full-time Ph.D progremme. Admiss
FMS Delhi Ph.D Admission 2017 –Faculty of Management Studies (University of Delhi) has relayed a notification for the full-time Ph.D progremme. Admission to Ph.D. Program will be based on Academics, Essay Writing and Personal Interview.
Applicants can register themselves for admission to full time Ph.D programmes by filling up online registration form and by paying the requisite fee for each programme.
Candidates (Except for those Exempted from Admission Test) seeking admission to the Doctoral Program are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016 to be conducted by Indian Institutes of Management on 04 Dec 2016 Applicants may visit HERE for appearing in the CAT 2016 The shortlisted candidates will be required to submit the registration form to the Board of Research Studies at the Faculty of Management Studies at the University of Delhi on or before the last date of application.
Schedule for FMS Delhi Ph.D Admission 2017 is given below.
|Online registration opens from||01 Nov 2016|
|Online registration closed||30 Nov 2016|
|Last date to submit the signed copy of the application form||16 Dec 2016|
Based on the recommendations of the board of directors for interviewing the shortlisted candidates for admission to Ph.D. Program 2017, the following candidates have been provisionally empanelled for admission to the Full-Time Doctoral Program of the Faculty of Management Studies at the University of Delhi for the academic session 2017-18. The list of candidates can be checked through the link provided below.
Applicants can be registered themselves for admission to full time Ph.D programmes through FMS website at www.fms.edu by filling up online registration form and by paying the requisite fee for each programme on or before the last date will be notified her as per official announcement.
- Application process is over…!!!!
How to Apply Online
- Visit the FMS website or click the given above link.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Verify the data entered. After the registration information is confirmed, no data can be modified.
- You will be able to pay the registration fee as per the procedure given below. Go to the payment gateway only after you have confirmed your registration information.
- You will be directed to the Internet Payment Gateway of the Bank as mentioned in FMS website. Confirm payment through credit card/debit card.
- After successful online payment, you will be directed back to the FMS website. A page (Admit Card format) will appear stating the candidate‘s name, registration number, address, space for photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of the page. Affix your recent passport size colour photograph and put your signature and thumb impression at appropriate places.
- Send the above completed form along with Caste/ Category Certificate (if applicable) to the Administrative Officer, Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007 so as to reach FMS latest by 16 Dec 2016.
- Your online application will be further processed only upon receipt of the above documents at the FMS admission office.
- Read the Information Bulletin and eligibility criteria carefully before starting your application process.
- Applying for programmes for which you are not eligible will only result in your application being rejected & application fee will not be refunded.
- After you have completed the Application and made payment, you will get a unique Application ID. Please use this ID in all future communications with FMS.
- Students filling the Online Application can pay the application fee through online payment mode (Debit Card / Credit Card). Make sure you have the card details ready before starting the application process.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories should send self-attested photocopies of Caste/Category certificates along with the printed Application Acknowledgement Form.
- You will need to upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature in the online application form. Image size should be less than 1 MB each. (No special characters allowed in the image file names).
- To be eligible for admission to the Ph.D. programme, a candidate must have obtained a Master’s/M.Phil. degree of the University of Delhi, or any other recognized University, or a Post-graduate Degree in an allied subject equivalent thereof securing a minimum of 55% marks.
- Candidates (except those exempted from admission test) seeking admission to the doctoral programme, are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016 to be conducted by Indian Institutes of Management.
- For detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria for enrolment to the Doctoral Programme refer to Ordinance VI B of the University of Delhi (www.du.ac.in) and FMS website (www.fms.edu).
Candidates Exempted from Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016 for admission to the Ph.D. programme –
1. Teachers of University of Delhi holding permanent, temporary or ad-hoc positions and having completed two years of service as teacher in a Department/ Constituent College of University of Delhi.
2. Applicants in receipt of national fellowships such as:
- University Teaching Assistantship
- JRF through UGC/ NET and CSIR/ NET
- Fellowship of CSIR/ ICAR/ ICSSR/ ICHR/ ICMR or from any other recognized Government / Institutions/ organizations.
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowships of UGC for SC/ST.
- SAP Fellowships of UGC.
- Project JRF/ Project Assistant.
- Candidates with UGC (Non-NET) Fellowship.Candidates exempted from the Admission Test (CAT 2016) will be required to apply by submitting the completed registration form to the Board of Research Studies at the Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi on or before the last date of application. The application form should be submitted afier paying requisite fee online through website www.fms.edu.
- All eligible candidates, including those declared successful in the CAT, will be required to appear for a Personal Interview to be considered for admission to the doctoral programme at FMS.
- Foreign Nationals
- Foreign Nationals with Indian or Foreign Diplomas, but who are not currently staying in India, need to apply through the respective Consulate / Embassy with a mandatory minimum GMAT Score of 650. Such candidates should have fellowships from their country of origin and / or recognized international Agencies. Foreign Nationals with foreign degrees are required to submit both GMAT as well as TOEFL scores.
- All Foreign Nationals will be required to fill the form of the Faculty of Management Studies at the University of Delhi if selected for the PhD. Program. The form should be submitted along with 3 Demand Draft of Rs. 250 / – drawn in favor of the Registrar, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007. Foreign Nationals are also required to submit a research proposal, clearly indicating the research objective, methodology and a tentative bibliography along with the form. All Foreign Nationals seeking admission to Ph.D. The program should apply through the Office of the Foreign Students, Conference Center, opposite the Botanical Department, University of Delhi, Delhi-l 10007, India, latest by 28 Feb 2017.
- Note :If selected, admission will be granted only after the candidate arrives with a valid Student / Research Visa, and is registered with the Foreign Students Registry Office, University of Delhi.