FDDI (Institute of Shoe Design and Development) FDDI AIST 2017 entrance examination. The CANDIDATES Admission to FDDI Who are AIST 7 INTERESTS main fl
FDDI (Institute of Shoe Design and Development) FDDI AIST 2017 entrance examination. The CANDIDATES Admission to FDDI Who are AIST 7 INTERESTS main flat examination. Admission The On the basis of the CANDIDATES of the dance the AIST FDDI get 2017 their entry examination results. The verifydata of the CANDIDATES FDDI Details AIST MAY 2017 Procedure of Access, eligibility and selection That Sort on SO this page.
– Latest news FDDI was AIST 2017. Advertised Il Result you like verify data the link below.
FDDI AIST 2017
Fees Admission FDDI UG 2017 AIST Process PG Courses and Dance Design Institute Shoes and Development Calendario serum LANCE ACCORDING TO. FDDI Access and UG PG Course by FDDI FDDI AIST AIST Matricule 2017 Read 2017. Sera from the test conducted in the entry ET different centers India. The choice the candidate obsolete the lesson, plus Fresh lesson dates performed of the SNA auswählen a son and English SELON and A and Hindi would be facility. Read FDDI Appear Criterias AIST to 2017 Matricules CANDIDATES Reply Eligibility.
Schedule for FDDI AIST 2017 – Footwear Design & Development Institute is given below.
|Online Registration starts||01 Mar 2017|
|Last date for Registration|
|FDDI AIST – Date of Entrance Test||09, 10 and 11 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of Result||30 Jun 2017|
|Date for Counselling||10 & 11 Jul 2017 (PG Programmes)|
12, 13 & 14 Jul 2017 (UG Programmes)
|Commencement of Session||01 Aug 2017|
FDDI has released Result of the Exam held on 09,10 and 11 Jun 2017. Candidates can check it from official website OR through the link provided below.
- FDDI AIST 2017 Result – Click here
FDDI AIST 2017 Application Form
Candidates are required to fill the Registration Form Online as per the instructions mentioned and upload the requisite documents at the time of Registration. A candidate has to make an online payment of Rs. 500 against the registration.
- Application process is over…!!!
- The Registration fees shall be Rs. 500/-
Instruction for Filling Online Application
The important instructions for filling the form are given below:-
- A candidate can apply for more than one programme by paying for a single registration form; for applying in multiple programmes candidate has to fill the programme code in accordance to their preference of programme as given in the Registration Form.
a. Candidates for UG programme can apply for other UG programmes only, in the same form by using the choice filling option available.
b. If a candidate wishes to apply for both UG & PG programme he / she has to fill two separate Online Registration forms.
- Candidate can select the centre and date of his / her choice from the dates given on the Registration Form for appearing in AIST. Maximum efforts shall be made to accommodate the request on first come first serve basis. However, due to infrastructure constraints a candidate may sometimes be asked to appear on other
date / centre also.
- Candidates applying under the “Reserved Category” (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Disabled) must upload a selfattested documentary proof, as admissible.
- Candidates applying under exemption for written exam must upload scanned copy of his / her relevant score card or admit card (in case result is awaited) of the exam in which he/she has appeared.
- Candidates are required to upload one recent passport size coloured photograph & fill in the personal details given in the Admit Card (Mandatory).
- Signature of the student must be uploaded on the specified place.
- Forms which are incomplete in any aspect, shall be rejected without notifying the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to visit the admission website: www.fddiindia.com regularly for all updates & carefully read the eligibility criteria before Registration.
- The Registration Fee is Rs.500. Candidates have to pay this amount for UG / PG programme he / she applies for.
Candidate facing technical problems while filling in the Registration Form may call 0120-4500152, 203, 214 (Monday to Friday between 9:30 am to 5:30 pm) except on Government holidays.
- PG Programmes – Graduation in any discipline (candidates appearing in final year may also apply)
- UG Programmes – 10+2 / Intermediate (candidates appearing in 10+2 may also apply)
Candidates who have appeared in any of the below mentioned Entrance Test shall be exempted from appearing in the AIST provided they have obtained scores in the examination.
- For Masters Degree Programmes: CAT/XAT/MAT/AIMA/JMET/NMAT/AMCAT/SNAP/GMAT/AIM-CAT/ or other equivalent entrance test.
- For Bachelors Degree Programmes: AIEEE / BITSAT / IITJEE / GGSIPU / VIT / SRM / BCECE / UPSEE / MPCET / GUJCET / EAMCET/ COMEDK / MHCET / ODISHA JEE or any other equivalent entrance test
Reservation of Seats
Institute reserves 15% seats for Scheduled Caste (SC) and 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribe (ST) and 27% seats for OBC (Non Creamy) candidates respectively in each programme in both sponsored as well as non-sponsored categories.
3% seats are reserved for differently abled candidates in each programme as per the Persons with Disability Act 1995. Such candidates should submit the disability certificate is suedy medical board notified by State/Central authority certifying their disability as 40% or more.
FDDI AIST 2017 Admit Card
FDDI Admit card 2017 will not be dispatched through post. FDDI Admit Card is available on the FDDI website only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their duly filled FDDI Application form 2017 on or before the last date.
It is mandatory for the candidate to carry a printed copy of his/ her admit card(with photograph pasted on it) to the allotted Test Centre along with valid identity proof such as Voter’s ID Card/ Passport/ Driving license/ Identity Card issued by previous institution. The candidate would be allowed to appear for the entrance exam only on validation of his / her identity by the center administrator located at each center.
- Registered aspirants who are not able to appear for the exam may sit for an offline exam.
- Offline exam shall be conducted at all 12 campuses of FDDI.
- The date for the offline exam shall be announced shortly keeping in view the requirement and prevailing circumstances.
- Concerned persons may contact the admission department for more details.
FDDI entrance test shall be for 2 ½ hours (Two and half hours) duration and conducted in English & Hindi languages. There will be a total of 150 objective type questions. Examination would comprise of the following sections:
|For Post Graduate Programme||No. of Questions|
|Section A – Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning||45|
|Section B – English||45|
|Section C – General Awareness||30|
|Section D – Business Aptitude||30|
|For Under Graduate Programme||No. of Questions|
|Section A – Mathematics||45|
|Section B – General Science||30|
|Section C – English||45|
|Section D – General Awareness||30|
Each question will carry 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking. The time allotted for the test shall be shown on the screen as Time Left to finish the test. The time shall start as soon as the candidate clicks the “Start Test” button. On completion of the test, the candidate may exit by pressing the “Submit” button. The candidate should attempt all the questions within the stipulated test duration of 2 ½ hours to avoid being “timed out”.
FDDI AIST Counselling
The programme & campus shall be allotted to the candidate on the basis of his/her rank and preference. Successful candidate shall be called for the counseling in the order of his/her rank. Admissions shall be made strictly on merit basis(Rank-wise) and counseling/ admissions shall continue sha ll all the seats get filled-up.
The number of candidates called for the counseling shall be more than the actual number of seats. Therefore, there are possibility that all the seats are filled before the counseling of all called candidates is over. Candidate shall be called in the counseling room as per his/her rank on the basis of aggregate score in the AIST.
Institute does not take any responsibility for any inconvenience caused to parents/candidate due to closure of the counseling prior to their turn. A candidate who is allotted a seat has to pay an amount of Rs.25000/-on the spot to reserve the seat. The amount submitted shall not be refunded in case of withdrawal of admission. The candidates shall be given seven working days to deposit the balance fee.