DELHI UNIVERSITY Delhi University is a collegiate university, located in New Delhi founded in 1922 by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly.
Delhi University is a collegiate university, located in New Delhi founded in 1922 by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly. It has academic Departments and affiliated colleges all over Delhi. It has 77 colleges,16 faculties and 86 departments across North and South campuses. University of Delhi is the largest Government Institute of higher studies in India. Lakhs of students enrolled every year from all over the world.
Delhi University science, geography, zoology, humanism and history departments have been granted the status of Centers of Advanced Studies. These Centers of Advanced Studies have cut a specialty for themselves as focuses of magnificence in instructing and research in their particular areas.
Delhi University offers multiple courses related Undergraduate, post graduate, M.Phil and other courses.
In undergraduate following courses are offered:
- BFIA(Bachelor of financial & investment analysis)
University select students on the basis of Merit for under-graduation and in some colleges on the basis of entrance. Merit goes 90-100 on top most colleges and 80-90 in others colleges.
For Master courses university held an entrance for selection.
For M.phil following courses are available.
Biotechnology and many more.
Have a look a on year 2018 session of Delhi University. Candidates can check detailed information below.
DU ADMISSION APPLICATION FORMS 2018:
FORMS,DATES AND HOW TO APPLY.
DU Admission Application forms will be released through online mode. This time Delhi University will be organize University Level Examination called Delhi University Exams for UG,PG and Ph.d. Selections will be on the basis of Merit the candidate will score in Entrance Exam.
MBA(BE) and MBA(FM) Application has been released released and 6th Jan is the last date to apply for the course.
Admissions will be on the basis of 2017 CAT Scores.
- Candidates will get application form of 2018 only through Online mode.
- Applications forms will be available from second week of May(For UG Entrance based) and 4th week of April( For PG) and 1st week of June( On merit basis)
- Candidates can apply for multiple courses but application fee will be separate for each.
- Amid DU Application Form 2018 filling, candidates need to transfer their scanned photo, signature, self attested ID verification, caste certificate and tenth passing Certificate.
- Fee payment can be done through online mode( credit card/ debit card/net banking)
Fees structure of Application form is as follow:
- FOR UNDERGRADUATE COURSES:
QUALIFYING EXAMS: Candidates must pass their 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
MINIMUM MARKS: The minimum marks are different for different courses. For B.Tech (Information technology & Mathematical Innovation), candidates have to secure minimum 60% marks (54% for OBC, 57% for PwD/ CW category & passing marks for SC/ST).
- FOR PG COURSES:
Qualifying Exam: Candidates should complete their bachelor degree from a recognized university.
Minimum Marks: The minimum marks are different for different courses. For M.Tech (Microwave Electronics), candidates have to obtain at least 60% marks.