CIPET JEE 2017 –The CIPET Joint Entrance Exam is conducted by the Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology for the Postgraduate Diplom
CIPET JEE 2017 –The CIPET Joint Entrance Exam is conducted by the Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology for the Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics and Plastics Testing and Quality Management, Post Diploma in Plastics Mold Design with CAD / CAM and Diploma in Plastics Mold Technology and Plastics Technology. CIPET JEE 2017 Candidates will be given admissions based on their results in CIPET JEE 2017. Candidates can check all the details of the CIPET JEE 2017 application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure Etc from this page.
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT)
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT)
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing (PGD-PPT)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Testing & Quality Management/Control (PGD-PTQC)
CIPET JEE 2017
CIPET JEE 2017 registration process is available as per the schedule, candidates who are seeking entry to the following programs should fill and submit the application before the last date. Candidates are advised to read carefully the eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the form.
Schedule for CIPET JEE 2017 is given here.
|Last date for issue and receipt of duly filled in Application forms||09 Jun 2017|
|Issue of Hall Tickets (for eligible candidates)||Jun 2017|
|Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)||25 Jun 2017|
|Release of JEE Results||1st week of Jul 2017|
|New session begins|
- Diploma in Plastics Technology – 35% marks in X Std. with Mathematics, Science and English.
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology – 35% marks in X Std. with Mathematics, Science and English.
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM – 3 year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/ Production/ Automobile Engineering, Mechatronics, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing – 3 year Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- Post -Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing & Quality Control – 3 year Degree in Science with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics.Age Limit (Age as on 31st July, 2017)
- Age limit will be calculated as on 31st July 2017. Age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for applicants from SC/ST category and for candidates from North Eastern Region in the case of Diploma / Post Diploma / Postgraduate Diploma Programs.
- Minimum age for joining any Diploma program is 15 years on or before 31st May, 2017.
click here to know more about engineering exam
CIPET Programs – based on academic record and performance in the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by CIPET (CIPET – JEE)
(Per Semester – Six Months) Course Fee (Rs.) PGD-PPT 20,000 PGD-PTQC PD-PMD with CAD / CAM DPMT 16,700 DPT Other Fees Fees at the time of admission Admission Fee 1000 Caution Money Deposit 750 Alumni Fee 150 Fees per year Gymkhana Fee 100 Students Insurance Policy 100 Library Fee 500 Fees per Semester Examination fee (per paper/practical) 200 Supplementary Examination Fee 250
- Hostel Room Charges & Electricity charges (based on CIPET centre location)
- Hostel aspirants should have necessary amount to meet their personal monthly expenses.