CBSE DATESHEET 2018 dates of examination are published by the CBSE board on their official site.Here, we are going to discuss the timetable issued by
CBSE DATESHEET 2018
dates of examination are published by the CBSE board on their official site.Here, we are going to discuss the timetable issued by CBSE, what a student should do for cracking the exam and much more.
CBSE is an education board of schooling in India. The dates sheets schedule for class 10th and 12th for the 2018 year is released CBSE online.
According to the schedule, the board exams will start from the starting dates of March and end up till April
The timetable issued by the CBSE will vary from stream to stream for class 12th. Students will appear in the exam according to the subject they have chosen in their course. The timing date and code of the exam is clearly mentioned o the date sheets.
Details about the date sheet
The venue, exam center, and roll numbers will be available on the admit card issued by CBSE. This year CBSE exam will take place after the national festival Holi.
Check here 12th science, commerce, arts, humanities CBSE class 12 and 10th date sheet 2018.
CBSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2018
From the day CBSE established every year lakhs of students appear in the board exam every year. And all the students who appear in boards are approximately in their teenage. So having the pressure of boards is the same from years. It plays a big role in any one’s life.
The examination will be a pen-paper test and a student will appear in at least 5 subjects. A number of factors are kept in mind by the board to finalize exam dates. CBSE exam date 2018 for various subjects are managed in such a manner that it is easy and convenient for test-takers to prepare for them. For a relax stat to all the students CBSE decide to keep English as the very first exam. It will boost up the morale of students and will motivate the student for working hard without taking any stress or overload.
A convenient gap between two exams let you relax and prepare well for the exam.
You can download the datasheet from the official website of CBSE but for you convince we have uploaded the same PDF of Timetable on the same website. Click on below URL to download the Timetable.
CLICK HERE CBSE FOR THE DATESHEET OF CLASS 12TH
information about entrance exam click here
CBSE class 10th Date sheet
CBSE Date Sheet 10 Class 2018 – Central Board of Secondary Education has published Date sheet of board exams for class 10. Board exam for class 10th will starts in the first week of March and ends in April. CBSE 10th Time Table 2018 consists of exam dates and timing of all subjects that class 10 candidates study in their schools as their subjects. In addition, subject codes will also available in the date sheet. As students who are in class 10th will appear in the board exam for the first time. We will suggest you coordinate with the school so your teacher in examination cell will guide you with all the formality personally which will give you a relax from the blunder mistake students frequently do because of unwanted anxiety or pressure.
CBSE Date Sheet is given below.
CBSE DATE SHEET for class 10th
Important instructions for CBSE class 12 board exams 2018
For helping you in doing well in exams here we are sharing some tips for you which will help you out.
TIPS FOR EXAMS
- first of all, Be calm and don’t panic so, you can study more efficiently and effectively.
- Take a deep sleep a day before the exam.
- Focus on learning instead of worrying about the results, if you will do good in exam surely the results will be tremendous.
- Remember your learning’s and dedicated preparation is directly proportional to the results.
- Solve the previous year question papers so you can understand the pattern of the exam You can find them easily in the market and online also.
- For the understanding of any new topic, we will recommend you to go for NCERT Book. It has everything that you need and surely it will work. (according to toppers of board exams)
- Some refreshers are also available in the market but time is gone to prepare from them.
- Do not start any new topic just before some hour of any exam because it will affect your previous will prepared topics.
- Eat healthily and make some time for yoga also.
- start making notes for all your subjects and topic it will help you in quick revision before the exam.
- Go for group studies it will help you in solving most unsolved topics.
- Do not waste your time.
- Take a break of 5 minutes after every 45 minutes of studies.
- We will recommend you to watch some YouTube tutorials on the entire topic you are stuck with. This is really helpful (personal experience).
- Make a timetable for the preparation and opt healthy lifestyle.
- Do not forget to take your admit card at the examination center.
- In the first 15 minutes of exams just read all the question and instructions mentioned in the question paper.