Banaras Hindu University-Has released the advertisement and information brochure of the BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2017. Application Form for B.Sc
Banaras Hindu University-Has released the advertisement and information brochure of the BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2017. Application Form for B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2017 for the academic year 2017-2018 is invited by IMS BHU from 15 Mar 2017 in online mode. BHU BSc Nursing Entrance Test 2017 is being organized by Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi for admission to B.Sc Nursing course. Candidates who are Indian Citizens and physically fit in all respects i.e. Physically and mentally fit, are eligible to apply for admission to B. Sc. Nursing Course.
Seat Details of BHU B.Sc Nursing Course.
There are 100 seats with following seat allocation,
- 50 seats for General Category,
- 15 seats for SC Category,
- 8 seats for ST Category and
- 27 seats for OBC (non-creamy layer) category.
- Physically challenged candidates are not eligible for B.Sc. nursing course.
Complete Details of BHU BSc Nursing Admission 2017 like Application Procedure, Eligibility, Result, Counselling on this page is given below.
BHU BSc Nursing 2017
Minimum qualifying marks in BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2017 to qualify the test will be 50% for General category and 40% for OBC (non-creamy layer) / SC / ST. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their BHU B.Sc merit in the Written Entrance Test conducted for the purpose.
Schedule of events for BHU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2017
|Start Date of filling BHU Application Form for BSc Nursing||15 Mar 2017|
|Last Date of submission of BHU Application Form for BSc Nursing||15 Apr 2017|
|Date of BHU Entrance Exam for B.Sc Nursing Admit card availability||Jun 2017|
|Date of BHU Entrance Exam for BSc Nursing||11 Jun 2017|
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should be Indian National. The candidates should be 17 to 25 years of age as on 31 Dec 2017. Physically Challenged Candidates are not eligible for B.Sc. Nursing Course.
To be eligible for B.Sc. Nursing course candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10 + 2 or equivalent with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English from a recognized Board / University. Minimum 50% aggregate marks (PCBE) for the General Category and 40% for OBC (non-creamy layer) / SC / ST is required.
Those who are appearing for the Intermediate or equivalent examination but the results are not declared shall be permitted to appear in the Entrance Test.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2017 Admit Card
Banaras Hindu University will also issue BHU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2017 for the entrance test to be held as per the schedule. The candidates who have applied for the BHU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2017 must download the Admit card to appear in the entrance test. Admit card is available on the official website. Also, the link to download the BHU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card will be provided below.
How to download BHU B.Sc Nursing Admit card
- Visit the official website of B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2017.
- Click on the Login link on the top right corner.
- Enter the Email Id and password as generated at the time of registration.
- Click Login button that will take you to the applicant dashboard
- Look for the ‘Download Admit Card’ link and click on it
- Admit will appear. Save and print the Admit card to appear in the Exam
Admit Card of BHU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2017 may also sent to the email id of the candidate.
If an eligible candidate does not receive the Admit Card, He / She may contact to the office of the Director Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005
Exam Pattern of BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2017
The question paper of the B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test
- 100 ‘Multiple Choice Questions’.
- Each question carrying 4 marks from Physics, Chemistry. Botany & Zoology having maximum marks 400.
- Time duration of 2 hours.
- There will be “NO” negative marking for incorrect answers.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2017 Result
In BHU B.Sc Nursing Result 2017, the Roll Number of Provisionally Selected Candidates shall be displayed on the websites of IMS, BHU (www.bhu.ac.in/ims) and also on the notice board of the Institute of Medical Sciences, and office Of the PRO, BHU. Candidates may also be individually informed regarding the BHU Result through Registered Post.
- In case of candidates obtaining equal marks in the Written Entrance Test, their inter se merit shall be decided in the following order
- Candidates securing higher marks obtained in zoology section of entrance test- 2017.
- Candidates securing higher marks obtained in Botany section of entrance test- 2017.
- Candidates securing higher marks obtained in Chemistry section of entrance test- 2017.
- Candidates securing higher marks obtained in Physics section of entrance test- 2017.
- If all above happen to be same, the candidate senior age would rank higher.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Selection Procedure
- The Provisionally Selected Candidates will have to appear before the Admission Committee and their admissions will be subject to their medical fitness by the Medical Board appointed for the above purpose.
- Candidates who are less than 18 years of age would be required to submit consent of their Father / Guardian to join the Course.
- Candidates would be required to submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the Employer at the time of admission.
The Admission to the Courses shall be subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria as defined above. The Candidates who are called for Admission on merit must bring with them all the original certificates, mark sheets, etc. along with two attested photocopies of each and six additional photographs (as submitted in the application form) for verification by the Admission Committee.
Original documents/certificates to be furnished during Counselling for admission:
- Admit card
- Proof of Date of Birth (High School Certificate)
- High school Mark sheet & certificate
- (10+2)/ Intermediate Mark sheet & certificate
- Certificate for OBC non-creamy layer (income proof of last three years).
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2017 – Information Brochure