The University was founded in Faridkot under an Act of Punjab State Legislature (Punjab Act No. 18 of 1998) in the name of the great Sufi Saint Sheikh
The University was founded in Faridkot under an Act of Punjab State Legislature (Punjab Act No. 18 of 1998) in the name of the great Sufi Saint Sheikh Farid Ganj-E-Shakar, (1173 1265 AD) in 1998 for purposes of affiliating, teaching and Providing proper and systematic instruction, training and research in Modern Systems of Medicine and Indian Systems of Medicine. It is not only an affiliating and examining body but also a teaching and research center in health sciences.
Latest News – Second Round of Counseling for B.Sc. (Para Medical ) Courses 2016 will be held on 08 Nov 2016 (9:00 AM) at University College of Nursing, Faridkot.
Baba Farid University
The university is now focusing primarily on strengthening graduate and postgraduate medical education and research and evolving as a center of excellence in a rural backdrop.
- The seats of B.P.T., B.M.L.T. & B.Sc. Medical (APB) courses will be filled up on the basis of merit in qualifying examination as per Punjab Government Notification.
- The candidates seeking admission against management/minority quota seats will also have to apply to the University along with other candidates. Their selection to be done by the centralized Admission Committee.
- Punjab Master of Sciences (Nursing) Entrance Test (PMNET)
- BFUHS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam
- BFUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam
- BFUHS Pharmacy Admission
- Baba Farid University BPT / BMLT / B.Sc Admission
- Baba Farid University MBBS Admission
- Baba Farid University PG Admission
- Baba Farid University MDS Admission
BFUHS Admission Para Medical Courses 2016
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot has released notification for admission to various Certificate, Diploma, PG Diploma and M.Sc Courses for the academic year 2016-2017.
Event Dates Commencement of Application form 29 Sep 2016 onwards Last date of Applying 10 Oct 2016 Date of First Counselling 20 Oct 2016 Date of Second Counselling 08 Nov 2016
Application Form 2016
- Download Application Form – Process is over…!!!
Corrigendum :- The last date for submission of applications in M.Sc.MLT (Medical Biochemistry), M.Sc. MLT (Medical Microbiology) and M.Sc. (Histopathology) is extended till further orders. The admission date for rest of the Para Medical Courses will remain same.
Notice Regarding corrigendum stands canceled – The above corrigendum stands canceled. All eligible candidates who had applied for Para Medical Courses admission 2016 are informed to attend the counseling on 20 Oct 2016 as per schedule.
To know about the eligibility criteria of various courses candidates refer to the information brochure attached at the bottom on this page below.
The following self attested photocopies of documents are to be submitted with the Admission Application Form.
- Passport size colour photograph, self signed by the candidate.
- Self attested photocopy of Matric or equivalent certificate for Date of Birth.
- Self attested photocopy of character certificate from Institution last attended.
- Self attested photocopy of Detail Marks card and Degree of Qualifying exam.
- Self attested photocopy of certificate in support of claim under reserved category as per the specimen given in Prospectus.
- Undertaking by the candidate for Gap year in original, if any.
- Undertaking from parent/Guardian
General category counseling shall be held on the first day. The selected category selected shall have the right to be selected in the General category as per his / her merit. The reserve category candidates selected in the General category shall not be counted towards reserve category.
For more details of BFUHS Admission Para Medical Courses 2016 – Download Information Brochure.