B.Ed. Admissions 2018 Students who admire their career in teaching field should apply for Bachelor of Education B.Ed Admission 2018 are available now
B.Ed. Admissions 2018
Students who admire their career in teaching field should apply for Bachelor of Education B.Ed Admission 2018 are available now which is an undergraduate program of 2-year duration.The course specifically provided for the teaching field. B.Ed is a skill-based training program which takes care all aspects of classroom teaching.
The application form for B.Ed. an entrance exam is now available. a candidate who has completed their undergraduate course from any stream and discipline are eligible for B.Ed. Entrance exam. let’s have a detailed discussion on the same
Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2018 for B.Ed Admission
UP B.Ed JEE 2018
Lucknow University is the authorized university for the Joint Entrance examination B.Ed. 2018 for admission to B.Ed. Course in various university and colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
After examination, the allotment of seats in the B.Ed Course will be based on the rank achieved by the applicant in the entrance exam.
Examination Name: known as UP B.Ed JEE 2018.
Conducting Body: Uttar Pradesh Lucknow University.
- Applicant should be graduate from any recognized university in any disciplinary course.
- Applicant must have 50% score in any Postgraduate degree.
- Applicant must have 55% score if he is from technical background i.e; B.E, B. Tech.
- Candidate having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before the eligibility date.
Age Limit: (As on 01.09.2018): No Age Limit Required
Selection Process (UP BEd JEE 2018)
- Applicants will get admission on the basis of their rank secured in the entrance exam.
- The admission will be done only on state level merit.
- All the private and govt. colleges will consider the scores for admission in B.Ed. Course.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply from the official Website www.upbed.nic.in.
- candidate will get a link for registration.
- fill all the required details.
- pay your fees.
- After completing all the formalities do final submission.
- On successful submission, you will get a registration number and password. we will advise you to note it down for further reference
- after completing the online procedure you have to take a hard copy of the application form and send it to “coordinator, State Level Joint B.Ed Entrance Examination (Session 2018-19), Zoology Department, Lucknow University, Lucknow- 226007”
- For General /OBC applicants Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST applicants Rs.550/-
Mode of Payment
Both modes are available for the payment
SBI Challan Form Offline Mode
after filling the application the system will generate a Cash Voucher/ Challan form which will be required to be presented at any State Bank of India branch counter with the requisite fee.
On payment, registration of the online application will be complete
Online Mode: Applicants will also have the option to pay the fees using Debit Card/ Credit Card and Internet Banking.
the question paper will be divided into two equal parts.
First paper will contain Theory part
The second paper will be a practical one. The paper will contain questions from teaching aptitude also
Question Paper 1 – 200 marks – Objective type MCQ based
Subjects: Part-A (General Knowledge); Part B (Language Hindi or English)
Questions Paper 1 will contain question from English and Hindi languages but candidates are required to attempt any one language which they have selected during filling application form
Question Paper 2, Total-200 Marks, and Time Duration 3 hours
Subjects: Part-A (General Aptitude Test); Part-B (Subject Ability (Art/Science /Commerce /Agriculture)
Part A is compulsory for all candidates of paper 2; and candidates are required to attempt any one subject from art, science, commerce or agriculture, which you have selected during application form submission
applicants will be able to download the Admit card from the website http://upbed.nic.in/default1.aspx. The admit card will be available before few days from the Exam.
- Online Registration: 1st week of March 2018
- Last Date for Online Registration: 4th week of March 2018
- Last Date to Submit Application Fees by Bank Challan: 4th week of March 2018 (till Bank Timings)
- Last Date to Submit Completed Application Form: 1st week of April 2018
- Date of UP B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018: 1st week of May 2018
- Date of Declaration of UP. B.Ed Result (Tentative): 4th week of May 2018
- Counseling (Tentative): June 2018
- Date of Commencement of the Academic Session: July 2018
For more details and queries about UP BEd JEE 2017, the candidates can visit the official website i.e. www.upbed.nic.in
University of Lucknow
Department, Lucknow University, Lucknow- 226007, Help Line No.: 0522-2740200, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website http://upbed.nic.in