Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) Aliah University Admission Test:- AUAT Is conducted by Aliah University to provide admission to various unde
Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT)
Aliah University Admission Test:- AUAT Is conducted by Aliah University to provide admission to various undergraduate and post graduate courses. Candidates can apply for this exam only if they are eligible for this examination. Candidates can check the complete information AUAT 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, result and all other information from this page below.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE COURSES OFFERED BY ALIAH UNIVERSITY
Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) 2017
Candidates who are appearing for AUAT 2017 should fulfill the eligibility criteria. Admission card is issued by AUAT before the entrance examination which is generally held in the month of June every year. The list of successful candidates appearing on different programs of AUAT 2017 is to be displayed separately on the University’s website: www.aliah.ac.in on the basis of scores in the written test.
Tentative Schedule for the AUAT 2017 is given below.
|Online Application Starts for UG Courses & MA in Theology course||20 March 2017|
|Last date to apply online for UG Courses & MA in Theology||09 April 2017 (Extended date 20th April 2017)|
|Last Date of Sending Confirmation Sheet (UG & MA in Theology)||21 April 2017|
|Online Application for all PG Courses||10 May 2017|
|Last date to apply online for PG Courses||08 June 2017|
|Last Date of Sending Confirmation Sheet (all PG courses)||12 June 2017|
|AUAT 2017 (For UG and MA in Theology)||21 May 2017|
|AUAT 2017 (For PG)||02 July 2017|
AUAT Result / Rank Card
Aliah University announce the AUAT 2017 Result online. The candidates can check Aliah University Result on the official website of the University. Candidates who appears in the AUAT 2017 must note that the Result is declared in online mode only and the individual Rank Card is also made available for download.
OMR Answer Sheet: Aliah University also release the OMR Answer Sheet for AUAT 2017. Candidates can check their answer sheet by submit their Roll Number or other required details from the official website.
details from the official website.
AUAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be eligible to appear in the examination in order to take admission in Aliah University based on AUAT 2017. Aliah University Admission 2017 will be provisional for those candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in the year 2017. Admission through AUAT 2017 will stand cancelled if the proof of having passed the Qualifying Examination, as per the eligibility criteria is not submitted to the AUAT office on the date of Admission to Aliah University.
- For Course Code A 01 – A 07, B 01 to B 03, D 01 and D 04 maximum age limit is 22 years as on 01-07-2017. For Course Code C 01 to C 11, (except C 07 and C 08), D 02 and D 03 maximum age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2017.
- For Course Code C 10, maximum age limit is 28 years as on 01.07.2017.
- For Course Code C 07, and C 08, C 12 to C 16, and E 01 the maximum age limit is 35 years as on 01.07.2017.
- Sponsored Candidates:Candidates working in different govt./private organization may apply for E 01, C 07, C 08, C 12 to C 16 programmes. There is no age limit for such candidates. However, they have to apply through proper channel.
Physical Fitness: All qualified candidates may be required to submit a Physical Fitness Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format that will be made available to them at an appropriate time. They will be admitted only if they are physically fit for pursuing a course of study at Aliah University.
me. They will be admitted only if they are physically fit for pursuing a course of study at Aliah University.
AUAT Examination Pattern
Following is usually exam pattern of AUAT.
The paper of AUAT examination is of two-hour duration for 100 Marks for all programmes:
- Part – A (25 Marks) on English, Islamic Studies, and General Knowledge (in the ratio of approximately 2:2:1).
- Part-B (75 Marks) for all A 01 programmes will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. (in the equal ratio, i.e. 1:1:1)
- Part-B (75 Marks) for Integrated BBA-MBA (B 02) programme will be on basic Mathematics, verbal and nonverbal reasoning, Commercial Arithmetic and elementary knowledge in concerned area.
- Part-B (75 Marks) for all 2-years Masters programmes (including M. Tech programmes) (C 01 – C 16) except MJMC, 5-year integrated M.A/M.Sc in English (B 01) / Geography (B 03) / Biological Sciences (A 02), will be on the concerned subject.
- Part-B (75 Marks) for MJMC (C 07) will be on English (concept of Language and Literature), Fundamentals of Journalism & Mass Communication having its role as fourth pillar of Indian Democracy, Sports and Cinema.
- Part-B (75 Marks) for 3-years (Hons) in Arabic (D 01) / Urdu (D 04), and 3-years BA in Theology (Kamil) (D 02) programmes will be on the concerned subject.
- Part-B (75 Marks) for 3-year MCA (D 03) programme will be comprised of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Problem Solving Questions, Discrete Quantitative Analysis and Basic Mathematics.
- Part-B (75 Marks) for LATERAL ENTRY to B. Tech programme (E 01) will be comprised of Engg. Mathematics (20 marks), Basic Computer Science (15 marks), Strength of Material(10 marks), Engg. Mechanics (10 marks) Environmental Engg. (10 Marks), & Basic Electrical Technology (10 marks)
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of written examination only.
NB: Questions in all papers will be of objective type in multiple choice questions (MCQ) format, which are to be answered on a specially designed machine-gradable sheet (ORS-Optical Response Sheet) using Black/Blue ball point pen only. For the language programmes (B 01, C 01, C 02 and C 04), it may have 25 marks of descriptive questions also.
Following is usually syllabus of AUAT.
Part – A for all programmes:
- English: Basic knowledge of vocabularies, grammar and comprehension, at 10+2 level;
- General knowledge: This will comprise of History (Medieval and Modern India), Geography, Political Science, General Science & Current Affairs;
- Islamic Studies: Basic knowledge in Islamic History, Civilisation, and Culture.
Part – B for all 4-years B.Tech and 5-years Integrated Programmes (except English, Geography and MBA): Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as per syllabi of classes XI and XII of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) and Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Part – B for 5-years Integrated MA/M.Sc in English and Geography : As per the syllabi of Classes XI and XII of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) and Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Part – B for 5-years Integrated in MBA: Concept of English in Language and literature, Basic and Business Mathematics, Elements of Statistics and Elementary Knowledge on concerned area.
Part – B of all 2-years Masters Programmes (except MJMC): As per syllabus of 3-year Bachelor Degree Courses of recognised Indian Universities in Honours / Major disciplines.
Part – B for 2-years MJMC: English: Concept of Language and Literature; Journalism and Mass Communication: Basic Concept and Historical Development – Role as the fourth pillar of Indian Democracy; Political and Social Science: Contemporary Issues on National and International Perspectives; Sports and Cinema.
Part – B for LLM Programmes: According to the LLB programmes of recognised Indian Universities.
Part – B for 3-years Hons. in Arabic: As per the Arabic syllabus of H.S. or equivalent examination.
Part – B for 3-years B.A. in Theology/Kamil (Hons and General): As per Syllabus of Fazil according to West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education.
Part – B for 3-years MCA: As per the JECA examination, West Bengal.
Part – B for Lateral Entry to B. Tech Programmes (E01): As per the Syllabi of JELET, West Bengal.