Guwahati Admission 2018 for Army College of Nursing Army College of Nursing admission 2018 has issued a notice regarding B.Sc Nursing Course.The Arm
Guwahati Admission 2018 for Army College of Nursing
Army College of Nursing admission 2018 has issued a notice regarding B.Sc Nursing Course.The Army College of Nursing offers four years Bachelor of Nursing, including six months internship, in accordance with the guidelines of the Nations Council of India, in New Delhi.
The institute also offers a two-year course in nursing, with a master’s degree in nursing from Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Sciences, Assam. He is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and Assam Nurses midwife and health visitor advice, Guwahati, Assam.
Admission is based on the entrance examination in the above mentioned courses. Candidates seeking nursing schools in Guwahati can complete the application form available on the official website.
Approval of the Order of Nurses of the Guwahati Army 2018
Interested candidates must complete the application form to be included in the B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc Nursing admission exam.
Applicants who complete the application form in time can only download their ticket. Candidates without a pass will not be allowed in the examination room. Candidates who qualify for the admission test have the right to receive admission.
|Events||B.Sc Nursing||M.Sc Nursing|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms without late fee||31 Mar 2018||30 Jun 2018|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms with late fee of Rs 100/-||10 Apr 2018||10 Jul 2018|
|Issue of Admit Cards to the candidates||01 May 2018||–|
|Date of Written Admission Test (WAT)||03 Jun 2018||29 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of Results||30 Jun 2018||Last week of Aug 2018|
|Counseling & Admission of Selected Candidates at AIN Guwahati||3rd/last week of Sep 2018||3rd/last week of Sep 2018|
- The application form for the Army College of Nursing, Guwahati to obtain admission into B.Sc Nursing and Mr Sc Nursing course has been published. Candidates can download the application from the official website. Applicants must complete the offline application form themselves.
- The application form must be completed and completed with all necessary documents and filing fees. Applicants must ensure eligibility before completing the application form. The application form must be reached no later than the last date. If not, the call for submission of the application form will not be processed by the Authority.
Application form must be send to ARMY INSTITUTE OF NURSING, GUWAHATI on the following address:
- To, Principal Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati, Basistha Temple Road, Basistha, Guwahati, Assam, PIN-781029 Phone: 0361-2307101, 94015-49593
Application Form fee
- For B.Sc Nursing : Rs 450/- (By Hand through DD), Rs 500/- (By Registered Post through DD).
- For M.Sc Nursing : Rs 600/- (Through DD in favour of ‘Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati, payable at Guwahati). Cash / Money Order / Cheque / Postal Order will not be accepted.
For B.Sc Nursing
Qualification for education
No candidate may be included in the nursing program of the Bachelor of Nursing course until he has passed the aptitude test as a regular candidate in the first attempt (those who pass the 12th std / another exam) in each subject and student who chooses the XII as private or open students are ineligible. Details are as under: –
- The upper secondary examination or the Indian Studies Certificate exam equals 10 + 2 senior secondary examinations after a 12-year period, the last two academic years include physics, chemistry, biology / all other choices with the English at a non-inferior level As mandated by the National Council for Educational Research and Education after the introduction of the educational structure 10 + 2 + 3 years, as recommended by the National Committee of Education. OR
- The intermediate examination in the science of an Indian university / body or laboratory recognized with physics, chemistry and biology, which should include a practical test in these subjects and English as a compulsory subject. OR
- The pre-professional / pre-medical examination with physics, chemistry and biology, after passing the Abitur exam or the pre-university examination or equivalent. The pre-professional / pre-medical examination includes a practical test in physics, chemistry and biology as well as English as a compulsory subject. OR
- The first year of the university’s three-year accredited program with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, including a hands-on test provided in three subjects the exam is a “university exam” and the candidate has passed 10 + 2 with English to a level not less than a basic course, OR
- BSc exam at an Indian university, provided that she has passed the BSc exam with at least two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and has passed the qualification examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. OR
- Any other examination of scope and level equivalent to the intermediate examination of an Indian academic council including physics, chemistry and biology, including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
- The candidate must pass the aptitude test in the first attempt with a minimum of 50% points each in physics, chemistry, biology and English.
- Candidates who have appeared in the 12th grade or equivalent are also eligible for the admission exam for the time being.
- The candidate must not be less than 17 and not more than 22 years until December 31, 2018. The date of birth recorded in the secondary education table (X class certificate) will only be considered authentic.
- On 31 December 2018, the upper age limit is up to 25 years for candidates with a degree B Sc with at least two materials physics, chemistry, botany and zoology and the other subjects of the interim review or equivalent.
For M.Sc Nursing
- Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be admitted to M.Sc. Nursing course to be admitted
- The admission is open only to the guards of military personnel and retired military personnel, including widows of that staff.
- Civilian women married / unmarried resident in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland and Tripura (presentation of the Deputy Commissioner of the district concerned and compulsory affidavit).
- The candidate must have passed the BSc Care / BSc (Hons.) Nursing / Post-Reason BSc Nursing in the first attempt with a minimum of 55% of the points in the sentence a facility recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
- The candidate should have at least one year of work experience after the Basic B.Sc. Care or at least one year of work experience before or after the Bachelor of Science. Care before the course.
Candidate with PB BSc Nursing Program Undetected IGNOU centers of the Indian Nursing Council and those of any other college through distance education are not eligible.
- The admission card for WAT will be emailed to applicants (applicants must write a valid e-mail in the application form) and sent to the address indicated on the envelope attached to the application form.
- The candidate must affix on the envelope of the stamps of the admission card (Rs 41,00) and clearly indicate his address. All applicants should normally receive the admission card on the scheduled date.
- If a candidate does not receive the admission card by the date indicated above, she or he must contact the AIN Guwahati Registrar’s Office by telephone by submitting the application, the full name, the address and the place indicated. in the application form.
- The phone number of AIN, Guwahati is: 0361-2307101, 94015-49593. All admission cards for the written admission test are provisional and in no way confirm the applicant’s aptitude for admission to the AIN.
- The admission test for AIN Guwahati is conducted as a written admission test (WAT) and conducted by HQ AWES, New Delhi. The work takes 2 hours.
- Students contact AIN, Guwahati directly in the application form of this flyer. Admission cards are issued by AIN, Guwahati, directly to the students.
- The test will include 120 objective questions (multiple choice). All answers must be on a single Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheet with an HB pencil to darken the most appropriate circle.
- The evaluation of the OMR answer sheets is done via optical scanners and computers. Any correct answer will give points, while the wrong answers, multiple answers, or questionable answers will result in a deduction of 0.25 points. As the entire assessment process is computer-assisted, candidates should very carefully mark their answers on the OMR sheet.
The admission of candidates is based on an entrance examination in the following centers: Delhi (code No-01) and Guwahati (code No-02). The entrance test is only done in English. The nature of the questions must be diverse.
- General Questions – 100 (PART A-50 and PART B-50)
- Overall Rating – 100
- Duration of the exam – 01 hours
- No negative mark
Syllabus for the exam
For B.Sc: The general standard of the entrance exam will be that of the 11th and 12th grades under the 10 + 2 scheme, namely botany (25 points), zoology (25 points), physics (25 points), chemistry (25 points ), English (10 credits) and General Education (10 credits) or an equivalent exam by the State Education Board / Indian University / CBSE.
For M.Sc .: The entrance exam is based on the curriculum of the B.Sc. taught by the Indian Nursing Council. Nursing. The question document consists of two parts; Part A and Part B. Part A covers general English, general knowledge, biological sciences, care administration and administration, research and statistics. Part B includes questions on specific topics (10 points each) for medical surgical care, mental health care, community nursing, infant health care, and maternal health care.
Based on the performance of the candidates in WAT, the merit list for AIN, Guwahati, is created. The Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati, will send the list of merit of the successful candidates to all command headquarters and headquarters that conduct the admission test. Applicants are invited to contact the relevant office from 30 June 2018 and to review the results on the Institute’s website.
The results are published on the AIN website, Guwahati (www.ainguwahati.org). Applicants will only be considered for admission to the facilities for which they have complied. The letter of recommendation for admission will only be sent by the Institute to eligible candidates.
Applicants who apply for more than one institution will be considered for the assignment of the seat in the institution concerned, according to the selection priority they specify in the application form and according to the list of facilities of each institution. The priority of choice for both institutions (AIN and ACN) should be given in the appropriate column, as it cannot be changed at a later date.
For B.Sc: Admission to first year B.Sc. Nursing degree program at the Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati will be on inter-mer earnings of the candidates (female children of regular army personnel and regular army retirees, war widows / widows (Army from all over India and civilian students from the Northeastern States) in the WQ of the HQ AWES, New Delhi for the year 2018. Applicants are informed that AIN is an AWES Institution and therefore the admission to AIN does not automatically guarantee the Military Service Selection However, the AIN management organizes campus interviews from reputable hospitals located in key locations for campus internships.
For M.Sc .: After explaining the results, the students are called on the list of benefits for advice. Advice for admission to M.Sc. The nursing course is conducted strictly according to the merit list, which is based on the grades of the entrance examination. Candidates must give two choices for the specialty they wish to study. The selection of candidates for a particular specialization is based on the results of the entrance examination and counseling. No change of specialty is allowed after approval. The selected candidate is invited to participate in the consultation and to submit all original documents. If the candidate meets all the requirements, she can obtain admission by paying the required fees. The selected candidates must join the course at the college on the date indicated by the institute, and under no circumstances will the date of accession be extended. The seat must be filled immediately after achievement rank, if a candidate does not report on the date of the accession. The decision of the selection committee is final.
The consultation will begin in the third / fourth week of September 2018 at AIN Guwahati. Temporary candidates are called in order of merit in WAT. All candidates may provisionally appear in the entrance test. The admission is subject to the authorization / verification of documents / certificates at the time of the consultation and the final registration by the university. The presence of the candidate is obligatory at the time of the consultation. The following original documents must be prepared by the candidates for verification at the time of the consultation:
- Proof of age as it appears in the mark sheet of SSC/Class 10/equivalent examination.
- Certificate of passing the (10+2) CBSE/equivalent examination.
- Marks sheet of passing the (10+2) CBSE/equivalent qualifying examination.
- School/Institute leaving certificate (after qualifying in 10+2 equivalent examination).
- Migration certificate from CBSE/ State Board/ University.
- Proof of eligible category as per Paragraph 11 & 12 (Certificates as applicable).
- Medical certificate as prescribed in the form.
- Gap certificate from school/college if applicable.
A candidate selected for admission shall have to deposit the following fees at the time of admission into First year B.Sc / M.Sc. Nursing course. The fees will be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati” for Institute Fees and “Army Institute of Nursing Hostel” (if staying in the hostel only) for Hostel Fees payable at Guwahati.
|Institute Fee||For Army Wards||Rs 76,703|
|For Civilians||Rs 78,122/-|
|Hostel Fee||For Army Wards||Rs 44,165/-|
|For Civilians||Rs 44,715/-|
|Refundable Security Deposit (College)(To be paid at the time of admission)||For Army Wards||Rs 10000/-|
|For Civilians||Rs 15000/-|
|Refundable Security Deposit (Hostel)(To be paid at the time of admission)||For Army Wards||Rs 5000/-|
|For Civilians||Rs 7500/-|
|(Security deposit without interest is refunded after adjusting dues if any when leaving after completion of studies)|
|Admission Fees (One Time)||For Army Wards||Rs 4000/-|
|For Civilians Wards||Rs 5000/-|
|Group personnel Accident policy||Rs 120/-|
|University Fees (Registration Fees, Migration Fees, will be paid by students as per rules of university).|
|Institute Fee||For Army Wards||Rs 1,14,950.00|
|For Civilians||Rs 1,14,950.00|
|Hostel Fee||For Army Wards||Rs 45,815.00|
|For Civilians||Rs 45,815.00|
One time fee payment for first year students
|Refundable Security Deposit (Institute)||Rs.10000.00|
|Refundable Security Deposit (Hostel)||Rs 5000.00|