Application Form Punjabi University 2018 Application Form Punjabi University 2018 - courses at Punjabi University Patiala (Patiala campus and its re
Application Form Punjabi University 2018
Application Form Punjabi University 2018 – courses at Punjabi University Patiala (Patiala campus and its regional campus and neighborhood) for the year 2018-19 have been published on the online system portal.
Punjabi University Application Form
Applicants may complete their application on the official website of Punjabi University by the latest. Applicants are encouraged to check their eligibility and other conditions before completing the online application.
Candidates wishing to be admitted to different courses must complete the online application form by the set date.
|Opening of online application portal||01 May 2018|
|Courses||Online Application Dates without late fee||Online Application Dates with late fee|
|B.Tech Four Years|
|General Courses after Graduation||10 Jul 2018||12 Jul 2018|
|Bachelor Courses and Five Year Integrated Course after 10+2 in any stream||08 Jun 2018||12 Jun 2018|
|B. Pharmacy, BPT and M. Sc. Hon’s In Botany (FYIC)||22 Jun 2018||27 Jun 2018|
|M. Pharmacy||10 Jul 2018||12 Jul 2018|
|Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)||10 Jul 2018||12 Jul 2018|
|M. Tech. Yadawindra College Of Engineering, Talwandi Sabo||04 Jul 2017||11 Jul 2018|
|M.Sc. Honours Biotechnology and M.Sc. Honours Microbial and Food Technology||16 Jun 2018||23 Jun 2018|
|M. Tech. Civil, CE ECE and ME Main Campus Patiala||13 Jun 2018||28 Jun 2018|
|M. Tech. Computer Science & Engineering||11 Jun 2018||22 Jun 2018|
|LL.M.||16 Jun 2018||23 Jun 2018|
|M. Ed.||09 Jul 2018||16 Jul 2018|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics and Computing) and B.Sc. Hon’s in Mathematics||28 May 2018||30 May 2018|
|MBA||15 Jun 2018||19 Jun 2018|
|M.Phil. PhD||04 Jul 2018||11 Jul 2018|
|M.Com. (Hons) Five Year Integrated Course||28 May 2018||30 May 2018|
|M.Com. And M.Com. Finance (Two Years)||16 Jun 2018||23 Jun 2018|
|M.Sc. (Hons in Botany) (2 Years)||16 Jun 2018||23 Jun 2018|
|Courses in which Admission is without Entrance Test||Rs. 1000/- (Rs.700/- for SC/ST)|
|M.Tech./ M.Com. Hon’s (FYIC)/ M.Com. (Two years)/ M.Sc. Honours in Botany / L.L.M., M.Sc. Honours Biotechnology and M.Sc. Honours Microbial and Food Technology Course (Entrance Test)||Rs. 1700/- (Rs. 1400/- for SC/ST)|
|M.B.A. (Entrance Test and Application Processing fees)||Rs. 3500/- (for all candidates)|
|M.Ed., MCA, M. Phil/ Ph. D. (Entrance Test)||Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1400/- for SC/ST)|
|B.Tech. Four Year (CSE, ECE, ME, Civil)||Rs. 3000/- (Rs. 2000/- for SC/ST)|
Payment Options for Registration Fees: Payment can be made by credit / debit card / Internet banking service or in the State Bank of Patiala and HDFC via pay slip and cash payment to the University Cash Counter made ( only on the campus of Punjabi University Patiala)).
Steps to completing the online application form.
For detailed information on courses and the type of admission, see the section “Summer School Index” in the Information Guide. Application forms for all courses offered by Panjabi University, Patiala on the Patiala Campus and its Neighborhood Campuses / Regional Centers can be submitted through a common online process.
Step 1 registration process
- Open www.pupadmissions.ac.in
- Select the class of course in which you are applying for admission
Step 2 Fill out the online application form
fill in your details such as name, father’s name, date of birth, category (SC / ST or general and all others), mobile number, e-mail address -mail, etc.
- Complete the payment with one of the following modes:
- Online Debit / Credit Card / Internet Banking
- Payment slip from the State Bank of India
- Cashier received from Punjabi University (only on Patiala Campus)
(PLEASE NOTE: In the case of b and c set a slip pay impression and amount to a bank branch / Univesity Cashier you will receive user ID and password (via SMS) after confirmation of your payment by Central admissions Do not send the deposit slip document to the central registrar, but if the user ID and password are not received within 48 hours, send the scanned copy deposit slip (in case c) / Uni-ticket with payment (in case d) by e-mail to [email protected]
- Write down your user ID for future use. This completes your registration process subject to confirmation of payment. To fill out your application form.
- After filling out the application form, please click the SAVE button.
Step 3: Change your application form
- Registered candidates can change the information they enter in the application form for a limited time using their assigned username and password.
- Once you have confirmed your payment status, you will receive an ID and password. The warning about this will be done by SMS / E-Mail notifications.
- Applicants who make a payment using the Online Net Banking or Credit / Debit Card Options option will be assigned a user ID and password as soon as the payment is approved by the Gateway.
- Applicants who make a payment using the Paypal Payments Slip or the Patiala Cashier Fee Receipt from Punjabi University will only receive payment after confirmation of their payment by the Central Admission Board. If you do not receive a password within 48 hours, contact the central registration office.
Step-4 Print the form
Registered applicants whose payment has been confirmed and who passed step 2 can print out their application forms for their personal file with the user ID and password.
Note: • The size of the photo and the signature must each be less than 20 KB.
A candidate who has taken the aptitude test and whose result is still expected may also apply and may submit his / her registration form online, if necessary.
He must update his online form every time he reaches the result, up to the date indicated by the Central Admission Board (this is in the interest of the applicant), otherwise he / she must submit his / her result at the time of Interviews.