APECET 2018 joint engineering entrance test of Andhra Pradesh is being conducted by JNTUA, Ananthapuramu on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Higher
APECET 2018 joint engineering entrance test of Andhra Pradesh is being conducted by JNTUA, Ananthapuramu on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Higher Education Council (APSCHE) for the engineering / pharmacy degree and B.Sc. Graduates (with math’s) for admission through lateral entry in the second year of study in BE / B.Tech./ Pharmacy programs offered at universities and accredited institutions AICTE / PCI in AP for the academic year 2018-19.
AP ECET 2018 result reported by JNTU Ananthpur on behalf of APSCHE. The result of AP ECET 2018 can be reviewed online. Candidates who have appeared for the Common Entry Test in Andhra Pradesh Engineering can view the ECET result at sche.ap.gov.in. APET The result of 2018 leads to a lateral inclusion in B.E., B.Tech. Pharmacy. Enter the registration number and date of birth to verify the result. Get APETT Score 2018 for Graduates and BSc Graduates in Mathematics.
AP ECET 2018
Interested candidates can fill the application form from the official website or from the direction provided on this page. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form.
|Commencement of submission online Applications||15 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Rs.550/-)||14 Apr 2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||21 April 2018|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||15 Apr to 23 Apr 2018|
|Start Date of Downloading Admit Card||25 Apr 2018|
|Date of AP ECET – 2018 Examination||03 May 2018|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||04 May 2018|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||06 May 2018|
|Declaration of Results||10 May 20116 May 2018|
AP ECET 2018 Courses Offered
|Code||Name of The Course||Code||Name of The Course|
|ANE||Aeronautical Engineering||ETC||Electronics And Telecommunication Engg.|
|ASE||Aerospace Engineering||ETM||Electronics And Telematics|
|BIO||Bio-Technology||ICE||Instrumentation And Control Engineering|
|BIO||Bio-Medical Engineering||INF||Information Technology|
|CEE||Civil Environmental Engineering||IPE||Industrial Production Engineering|
|CER||Chemical (Ceramic) Technology||IST||Instrumentation Engineering And Technology.|
|CHE||Chemical Engineering||MCT||Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering|
|CIV||Civil Engineering||MEC||Mechanical Engineering|
|CPE||Chemical Petro Engineering||MET||Metallurgical Engineering|
|CSE||Computer Science And Engineering||MIN||Mining Engineering|
|CSS||Computer Science And Systems Engineering||MME||Mining Machinery Engineering|
|CST||Computer Science And Technology||MMT||Metallurgy And Material Engineering|
|CVT||Civil Technology||MNT||Material Science And Nano Technology|
|ECE||Electronics And Communication||NAM||Naval Architecture And Marine Engineering|
|ECM||Electronics And Computer Engineering||PET||Petroleum Engineering/Technology|
|ECS||Electronics Control Systems Engineering||PHM||B. Pharmacy|
|ECS||Electronics Control Systems Engineering||PWR||Power Engineering|
|EEE||Electrical And Electronics Engineering||TEX||Textile Technology|
|EIE||Electronics And Instrumentation|
AP ECET application form
To register and submit an online application, applicants must go to www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet. All required information such as aptitude test (diploma or degree), hall ticket number, SSC or 10th grade ticket number, grade 6 locations, category Caste-Mee -Seva certificate number, Certificate of Income-Mee Certificate number -Seva, good quality photo passport size in .jpg or .jpeg format of 50Kb, digitized signature image with a black pen on a white paper in .jpg or .jpg format affixed by 30Kb format, family food card, Aadhar Self-Card in the application form must be in entered in the specified fields.
The registration fees can be paid online via AP Online Services or via the provided payment portal (by credit card / debit card / netbanking).
AP ECET admission criteria
Candidates who meet the following conditions may appear for AP ECET:
- They should be of Indian nationality.
- They should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh. Applicants must meet the status requirements in the local / not in Andhra Pradesh (Educational Institutions Regulation Approving Regulation) of 1974, as subsequently amended, are set.
- You should have received a degree in Engineering and Technology / Pharmaceutical State of Technical Education State Office of Andhra Pradesh or another by the Government of Andhra Pradesh recognized diploma equivalent to admission to the corresponding BE / B B.Tech./Pharmazie courses in the courses according to the diplomas indicated in the following attachment. (GOLD)
- You should have passed the 3-year B.Sc. exam with mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination of a recognized university in the country or equivalent for access to relevant courses in the appendix. -Dessous.
- Candidates who complete a graduate degree program may participate in the corresponding B.E./B.Tech./B. course of Pharmacies provided that they have fulfilled the prescribed for the attribution of the program of studies before the admission to the practical training of the colleges.
- Candidates must have a degree in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy / B.Sc. Degree with at least 45% grades (40% in the case of candidates in the reserved category) for admission to relevant courses.
Eligibility for admission to B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharm
- Applicants must have appeared and qualified at APECET-2018. The mere appearance of the entrance test does not give the right to automatically enter a course, unless the candidate meets the criteria specified in the eligibility requirements and other criteria registration rules.
- Admission to 85% of places in each course is reserved for local candidates, and the remaining 15% of seats are not reserved seats, as defined in the Andhra Pradesh Rules (Educational Institutions Regulations and Approvals) of 1974, as amended.
- Locations for lateral entry for non-subsidized private professional institutions (minority and non-minority) are 20% higher than admission to the sanctioned course beyond. For institutions of higher education, lateral entry seats are 10% higher than the admission approved in the course.
AP ECET result 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur has published the result of the AP ECET entry test as planned on the official website. Candidates who participated in the Common Entrance Test (CET) can see their ranking from here. The link to download the APET Entry Test ranking is also provided here.
Schedule of AP ECET Result 2018 is given below:
|Date of the Examination||03 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||16 May 2018|
How do I download the AP ECET 2018 Ranking?
- Go to the official website or click on the direct link provided here after the official announcement.
- Enter the registration number and ticket number of the room.
- Submit the details to download the map.
- Applicants are cautioned that those who qualify for the Entrance Test, which will be retained for admission to these courses, are required to print out their AP APET 2018 Rankings for future reference.
Qualification in APECET -2018
The maximum percentages for obtaining an APECET 2018 are 25% of the total of the four subjects (three subjects for mathematics), i.e. 50 out of a total of 200 points. However, in the case of SC / ST applicants, there is no minimum qualifier for the classification of applicants.
The rank that comes with the advantage of relaxing the minimum qualifications required at APECET [FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)] – 2018 is obtained by any candidate claiming to belong to the SC / ST category will be canceled if the application is considered invalid at the time of admission.
AP ECET Exam Pattern
The examination will be for 200 Marks with 200 Objective type questions and the distribution of marks for each stream will be as per examination pattern given below.
|Subjects for the test||Max. Marks|
|Engineering (Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/ Computer/Chemical/Metallurgical /Mining/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/Bio-Technology as the case may be)||100|
|Subjects for the test||Max. Marks|
B.Sc. Mathematics Stream
|Subjects for the test||Max. Marks|
Review and Ranking in APECET [FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)] – 2018
- The student will take his exam in the APECET exam [FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)] – grades achieved in 2018.
- Care is taken to avoid errors in assessment, verification, testing, tabulation and classification. Therefore, the requirement for recounting and revaluation is never allowed. Applicants will be selected in order of performance in APECET [FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)] – 2018 classified separately in each department of Engineering Course.
- According to the Government Decision, all graduates of an engineering / technology industry who are responsible for APECET [FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)] – 2018 eligible, qualified for B.Tech. Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering Branch. The integrated power rank is for inclusion in B.Tech. Computer science course. The integrated performance ranking is based on the total scores reported in APECET [FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)] – were obtained in 2018 from applicants with a degree in any branch of engineering / technology.
- Solving a link in the engineering workflow: In case of a tie in the set, the points scored in the engineering and in case of a tie the scores obtained in the math field and in case of a tie, the scores obtained in physics will be considered for the relative ranking to determine. If the candidates in each of the four subjects receive the same grades, they are placed in square brackets to award the grade. The age of the candidate is taken into account at the time of admission to resolve gender equality, with the oldest candidate being preferred.
- Solve the problem in the pharmacy Stream: A tie will take into account the percentage of scores received during the aptitude test. Another tie takes into account the age; The oldest candidate will be treated preferentially.
- Solving a tie at B.Sc. (Mathematics) Course: Candidates are graded according to the grades of the entrance exam. In the case of a general victory, the marks obtained in mathematics and, in the case of a tie, the marks obtained in the qualifying examination are taken into account in order to resolve the tie.