2018 NEET Super Specialty

2018 NEET Super Specialty

2018 NEET Super Specialty 2018 NEET Super Specialty  is organized by the National Exam Board. National Entrance Examination Cum Super Entrance Test (

Punjab B.Ed Admission 2017
TANCA 2017 – Tamil Nadu Common Admissions
AIIMS 2018 Entrance Exam

2018 NEET Super Specialty

2018 NEET Super Specialty  is organized by the National Exam Board. National Entrance Examination Cum Super Entrance Test (NEET SS) 2018 will be the Entrance Exam for DM / MCh / Course. It has now been informed by the Ministry that NEET SS 2018 will take place in different cities in India on 6 July 2018.

Interested and eligible applicants can submit the NEET SS 2018 application form on the official website. As a result, you will receive the NEET SS Admit Card 2018 to appear at the entrance exam. NBE will explain NEET SS result 2018 after the end of the exam. Get all the details of NEET SS 2018 here like application form, eligibility, ticket, exam sample, syllabus, earnings.

NEET Super Specialty 2018

NBE shall be conducting NEET-SS 2018 on a computer-based platform in a single session. The Important dates for NEET SS 2018 are outlined in the table below.

Important event Dates 
Availability of NEET SS Application Form 2018 11 May 2018
Last date to submit application form 31 May 2018
Release of NEET SS Admit Card 2018 After scheduling
NEET SS 2018 exam 06 Jul 2018
NEET SS Result 2018 declaration 15 Jul 2018

Candidates must read all the instructions carefully before starting with the online application process.

NEET SS 2018 Criteria for admission

Applicants who have a recognized Graduate Diploma (MD / MS / DNB) / Preliminary Performance Certificate or Qualification until July 15, 2018 as equivalent or is likely in possession of the Qualification Criteria for Super Specialty Courses may request NEET-SS 2018 advertise.

Applications to the NEET-SS in 2018 for applicants who are eligible after July 15, 2018 and received the results of their MD / MS / DNB credentials, to be summarily dismissed.

Registration with the Medical Council M.C.I./State / is required and proof must be submitted to the Center on the day of the examination.

NEET SS 2018 application form

The application form for NEET SS 2018 has been published on the official website. Candidates can fill out the form by registering. The application form must be completed no later than the last date. Before completing the application form, applicants must prove their eligibility. Applicants are invited to consider and apply online in time for NEET SS 2018e.

NEET SS 2018 Examination Template

40% of the questions must come from a wide specialty course and the remaining 60% must come from a super special course that the candidate has chosen for the online submission of the application form. For each course in the Super Specialty / Club group, a separate output document will be created.

The total number of questions in each question should be 100 and should be divided into two parts: Part A and Part B. All questions should be about the PG output level. The test model for NEET SS 2018 will be:

Question Paper No. of MCQ’s and Time Allocated
Part A 40 (45 mins)
Part B 60 (60 mins)

Marking Scheme: 4 marks should be allocated for the correct response and 1 mark should be deducted for incorrect answer. Zero marks should be allocated for the unattempted questions.

NEET SS Result 2018

NBE will declare the result of NEET Super Specialty 2018 after the conclusion of the exam. The scope of examinations has been specifically identified already by NBE. You can see that NEET SS 2018 will apply to following:

  • DM / MCh courses at all Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities across the country.
  • DM / MCh courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.

The following Medical institutions are not covered for admissions to DM/MCh seats through NEET-SS for 2018 session:

  • AIIMS, New Delhi
  • PGIMER, Chandigarh
  • JIPMER, Puducherry
  • NIMHANS, Bengaluru
  • Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram

No state government /private medical college/Universities including the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana & Andhra Pradesh shall be conducting any separate entrance exam for admission to their DM/MCh Courses for the 2018 admission session.

NEET SS Admit Card 2018 Card

The 2018 NEET SS Admission Ticket will only be issued to candidates who have registered for the NEET SS 2018. The admission ticket NEET SS 2018 will be sent to the registered ID of the candidate within 24 hours after the end of the event planning process.

To appear for the entrance test, candidates must bring the paper copy of the admission card. The entrance exam for the NEET SS 2018 will take place on the 6th of July 2018. The ticket contains the basic information about the exam date, time and place. Further information on the NEET SS 2018 Admit Card can be found in the following article.

NEET SS 2018 card accept

“The admission card will only be issued online. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to accept the admission card and provide it with all the documents required for the entrance examination. Applicants who complete the form on time can only download their access card.”

Events Dates
Issuance of Admit Card Within 24 hours after completing the registration
and scheduling process
NEET SS 2018 exam date 06 Jul 2018

How to Download the NEET SS Admit Card 2018 Card?

”Candidates will be able to download their ticket from their email ID, as specified at the time of registration. A printed ticket will not be sent personally to the candidate by mail / mail.”

Bring documents to the examination center At the examination site, candidates must submit the following documents:

  • A printed copy of the admission card with a photo attached.
  • Photocopy of the permanent and temporary SMC / MCI registration held by the test center
  • Each photo ID allowed – PAN / Voter Card / Driving License / Passport / Aadhaar Card.

Details mentioned in the admission card:

Candidates must ensure that the following information is correctly listed on the Admit NEET SS card:

  • name
  • category
  • PWD status (PH)
  • birth date
  • sex

NEET SS exam model

40% of the questions must come from the wide special course and the remaining 60% must come from the super special course chosen by the candidate when submitting the application form online.

‘For each course of the Super Specialty / Club Group, a separate issue document will be created. The total number of questions in each question should be 100 and should be divided into two parts: Part A and Part B.’

All questions should be at the PG initial level. The test model for NEET SS 2018 will be:

Question Paper No. of MCQ’s and Time Allocated
Part A 40 (45 mins)
Part B 60 (60 mins)

Marking Scheme: 4 marks should be allocated for the correct response and 1 mark should be deducted for incorrect answer. Zero marks should be allocated for the unattempt questions.

Duration: 2½ hours.
Negative Marking: There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.

Exam Centers

The Examination centers for NEET SS 2018 shall be conducted are as follows:

Ahmedabad Kolkata
Bengaluru Kozhikode
Bhatinda Lucknow
Bhopal Madurai
Bhubaneshwar Meerut
Chandigarh Mumbai
Chennai Mysuru (Mysore)
Coimbatore Noida
Dehradun Patna
Delhi Pune
Guntur Raipur
Gurugram Rajahmundry
Guwahati Ranchi
Hubballi (Hubli) Salem
Hyderabad Shillong
Indore Srinagar
Jaipur Thiruvananthapuram
Jammu Thrissur
Kannur Tiruchirappalli
Kanpur Tirunelveli
Kohima Visakhapatnam

* Candidates shall appear at the centre as indicated on their Admit Cards at their own cost.

frequently asked Questions

Q1.Is it important that the name shown on the photo matches the name on the capture card?

A.Yes, it is important that the name on the Photo ID matches that on the capture card. However, if your name has changed due to an event, the candidate must submit the following relevant document at the time of the exam:

  • marriage certificate
  • divorce decree
  • Legal name Change document

Q2. Do I have to bring stationery for the exam?

A2. The candidates will receive a pencil, eraser and eraser. So, it is advisable not to bring stationary.

Q3. What documents should I bring to the examination center?

A3. Applicants must bring the following documents to the Examination Office, otherwise they may not appear for examination.

  •       A printed copy of the admission card with the attached photo.
  •       Photocopy of the permanent and provisional SMC / MCI registration
  •       Original passport photo – PAN card / Voter card / Driving license / Passport / Aadhaar card.

Q4. My name on the capture card is misspelled. What should I do?

A4. If the capture card has an error or a discrepancy, immediately report the issue to the primary review.

 

 

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 0
Translate »