KIITEE Result 2018 will be announced in the month of Apr 2018 by KIT University. The result will be announced for the candidates, which appears for th
KIITEE Result 2018 will be announced in the month of Apr 2018 by KIT University. The result will be announced for the candidates, which appears for the test in the month of Apr 2018. Last year exam was held from Apr 14 to 23. The score and rank of the candidates will be disclosed through KIITEE 2018 Result. The final merit list of KITTEE 2018 will be available in the month of May 2018. With it, the counseling cutoff will also be revealed by the institute. Candidates may check more details about KIITEE Result 2018, rank card, merit list and more from this page.
Tentative Important dates related to KIITEE Result 2018 are:
|Date of exam||Apr 2018|
|KIITEE 2018 Result announced on||Apr 2018|
|Merit list will be announced on||May 2018|
|Counselling will begin from||May 2018|
KIITEE Result 2018
The KIITEE Result 2018 will be distributed on the University Website. Candidates won’t get it at their private address. The applicants can see they’re come about by giving their Registration Number and Date of Birth. The Rank Card indicating the Rank/Merit of the applicants will likewise be discharged through the site. The immediate connection to check the KIITEE Result 2018 is given beneath.
To Check KIITEE Result 2018 – Link will be accessible here.
How to check KIITEE 2018 Result
The KIITEE 2018 Result will be announced online and following the simple steps to check the same.
- Click on the link provided above OR use the Result window above.
- Enter the Application Number & Date of Birth and Click “Continue”
- Provided the entered information is valid, the Result of the KIITEE 2018 will be displayed.
- Candidates can optionally save it for the future reference.
KIITEE Merit List 2018
On the premise of marks secured by the applicant in Entrance Examination, isolate Merit records will be set up for every one of the courses with the exception of MBBS/BDS courses.
On account of at least two competitors acquiring the same numbers, between se value of such applicants might be resolved as takes after:-
- B.Tech/B.Tech and M.Tech (Dual Degree) and B.Tech and MBA (Dual Degree): – On the basis of numbers got in Mathematics, at that point in Physics and afterward by age (inclination to more seasoned applicants).
- B.Arch.: – On the basis of numbers got in NATA.
- B.Tech. (LE):- On the basis of numbers got in Mathematics than in Basic Electrical Engineering and afterward by age. (Inclination to more seasoned applicant).
B.Sc. Nursing: – On the premise of imprints got in Biology, at that point in Chemistry and afterward by age (Preference to the more seasoned applicant).
- BBA/BCA/BachelorinDesign(Fashion/Textile)/Bachelor in Film and Television Production/BA.LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc.LLB/Integrated Master of Mass Communication: – On the basis of Marks got in Mathematical Ability, at that point in Analytical Ability, at that point in English and afterward by age. (Inclination to more established hopeful)
- Biotechnology-Dual Degree (B.Tech/M.Tech)(5 years): – On the basis of imprints got in Biology, at that point in Chemistry and afterward by age (inclination to more established hopeful).
- MCA/MCA(LE): – On the basis of the imprints got in Computer Awareness, at that point Mathematics and afterward by age ( Preference to the more established hopeful).
- M.Tech: – Preference to Older Candidates.
- M.Sc. (Connected Microbiology/Biotechnology): – On the basis of marks acquired in Biology, at that point Chemistry, at that point Mathematics and after that by age. (Inclination to Older Candidates).
- LLM: – Preference to Older Candidates
Counseling and seat allotment will be simply on justify basis i.e. in light of the execution in the Entrance Examination. Counseling Schedule will be distributed in the KIIT Website upon the arrival of the assertion of the outcome itself. Applicants need to go to the guiding according to the timetable.
Counseling Schedule will be distributed in the KIIT Website after the declaration of result. Candidates need to go to the counseling according to the schedule. Counseling will be stopped when every one of the seats held for the KIITEE-2018 is filled up.