UP BTC 2017 Merit List has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. It has been released online, on updeled.gov.in. The candidates ca
UP BTC 2017 Merit List has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. It has been released online, on updeled.gov.in. The candidates can check their rank, by accessing the link below. The merit list for UP BTC 2017 consist of the names of the candidates along with their ranks. The UP BTC Merit List 2017 has been prepared on the basis of marks in 10th and 12th and graduation percentile marks. The Board will also publish the Merit List for UP BTC 2017-18 district wise. Candidates whose names appear in the list are for counseling.
UP BTC Merit list and Counselling 2017 Important Dates
The candidates may check all the important dates for the UP BTC merit list from below.
|Merit list for UP BTC 2017 has been announced on||August 28, 2017|
|Choice filling can be done from||August 28 to September 15, 2017|
|Seat allotment result will be announced||August 30 to September 16, 2017|
|Choice filling for round 2 can be done from||b/w September 27 to October 4, 2017|
|Round 2 seat allotment result will be announced on||October 11, 2017|
Details mentioned in the Merit List of BTC 2017
- Aggregate Score in the exam
- Ranks and cut-off details
- Name, Exam Roll Number
- Marks in the each exam section
UP BTC 2017 Choice Filling and Seat Allotment
After checking the result of UP BTC 2017, the candidates will have to submit the choices for the for the colleges. Once the choice filling is done, the seat will be allocated to them. The allotment will be done on the basis of the choices submitted by the candidates and merit position secured by them.
UP BTC D.El.Ed Cut Off List 2017
Cut off is basically the minimum number of marks that you have to score to get the exam clear.
The factors on which the cut off depends are-
- Total no of vacancies for government and private college.
- No of candidates applied.
- Candidate’s participation percentage in class 10, class 12 and Graduation.
The expected cutoff for UP BTC 2017 is as mentioned below:
|Category Wise Cut Off||Government College Cut Off||Private College Cut Off|
|General (UR)||220 – 230||Above 190|
|OBC||215 – 225||Above 185|
|SC/ST||205 – 215||Above 180|
Documents Required in UP BTC Counselling 2017
- Mark sheet & Certificates of class 10th,12th & Graduation
- Identity Card (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Bank passbook etc)
- Category certificate for OBC/ SC/ ST (If you are General candidates then no certificates will be required)
- For economically weak candidates- Income certificate
- Medical Fitness & Domicile certificates
- Passport size Photograph