DTE Goa is looking after MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS admission 2017. Candidates should be eligible, have a valid NEET exam, and submitted application form.
DTE Goa is looking after MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS admission 2017. Candidates should be eligible, have a valid NEET exam, and submitted application form. Detailed guidelines and updates on Goa MBBS / BDS / BHMS / BAMS Admission 2017 through NEET UG 2017 are being updated here as per dtegoa.gov.in. Applicants can check the merit list as per schedule. Admission rounds will be as per notification by the Directorate of Technical Education Goa. Documents provided for National Eligibility and Entrance Test are important for admission. Rules and eligibility must be checked by admission seekers. Get here for full details of Goa NEET Counseling 2017.
List of eligible candidates are published by the officials. Selected candidates have to produce List of documents at the time of admission along with Admission fee of Rs 1200 in favour of directorate of Technical Education,Panaji.
Important Instruction for Applicants to Neet Based Courses
- Applicants are advised to verify all the entries against their names/registration no.
- The position in the provisional eligibility and merit list holds valid,upon compliance with the remarks indicated against their names/registration numbers.
- Discrepancies,If any,shall be brought to the notice of the admission committee at the earliest.
- Applicants who have submitted form B2 Late(With Registration No. allotted starting from *8001) are provisionally considered and included in the provisional eligibility and merit list,as per the directive passed by Hon. high court of bombay at Goa in W.P No. 616 of 2017.
- Rounds of admission to be conducted shall be subject to directives to be issued by Hon. high court in this matter as well as medical council of india regulation