All India Institute of Ayurveda is organizing AIA PGET 2017 computer based test. AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test will be held in 20 cities i
All India Institute of Ayurveda is organizing AIA PGET 2017 computer based test. AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test will be held in 20 cities in India on August 6, 2017. Purpose of AIA PGET 2017 is to have a single national level Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy system of Medicine PG entrance exam. In order to study AYUSH MD / MS, eligible candidates can submit application form of AIA PGET 2017 through the website. It will test candidate on knowledge of BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS. Get here complete details of AIA PGET 2017 including eligibility, application form, admit card, result.
AIA PGET 2017 information brochure has been released on 26 June 2017. Candidates, who are eligible, must go to online application form and enter correct details in form in order to apply for All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test. Get all information of AIA PGET 2017,
Brief details of AIA PGET 2017
- Conducting authority of AIA PGET 2017 – All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.
- Name of the exam – All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test.
- AIA PGET 2017 Exam Date – 06 Aug 2017′
- Mode of exam – Computer based test
- Purpose – Determine ranking for admission to AYUSH MD/MS PG courses
- Syllabus – BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS syllabus for complete course as recommended by CCIM/CCH
- Official website of AIA PGET 2017 – www.aiapget.com, www.aiia.co.in, www.ayush.gov.in.
Important Schedule of AIA PGET 2017
|AIA PGET 2017 Events||Schedule|
|Commencement of AIAPGET 2017 application form at website||27 Jun 2017|
|End of online application form submission||15 Jul 2017|
|AIIA issue PGET 2017 admit card online||25 Jul 2017 (10:00 A.M onward)|
|Date of examination||06 Aug 2017|
|Result announcement||23 Aug 2017|
AIA PGET 2017 Answer keys
AIA PGET 2017 answer keys has been published by the officials. Candidates can check the answer keys by logging in through the portal which provides facility to the candidates to see their Computer based test responses and can verify from their key Unique Answer question.
AIA PGET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be in possession of BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS / Graded BHMS Degree or Provisional BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970 / HCC 1973 Act. Also they must have permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS / Graded BHMS qualification issued by the CIM / CCH / state board / universities / deemed universities. In addition to that they should have completed one year of internship or / are likely to complete the internship before the date of counseling.
AIA PGET 2017 Application Form
Candidate please note that they can apply for AIA PGET 2017 from 27 Jun 2017 (09:00 A.M) onwards. Official website where AIA PGET 2017 Registration can be done is aiapget.com. Application fee is Rs 1250 for SC / ST / PWD, and Rs 1750 for General / OBC. Candidates can apply online by clicking “Click here for New Registration” link given on the website through the direct link.
AIA PGET 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Type of questions – Multiple choice questions
- Total number of questions – 100
- Time – 90 minutes
- Marking scheme – 1 mark for correct answer, and 0.25 negative marking for wrong answer.
Exam syllabus comprises of subjects in knowledge areas as per Graduate Level Education Regulations of respective discipline issued by CCIM/CCH. Kindly refer to the CCIM/CCH for complete syllabus document.
Regular courses available in Ayurveda.
- Stri Roga Evam Prasuti tantra
- Shalya Samanya
- Shalya Kshar Evum Anushastra Karma
- Shalakya (Netra Rog Vigyan)
- Shalakya (Karna- NasaKantha-Shirorog)
- Shalakya (Mukha & Danta Rog Vigyan)
- Kaumarbhritya (Bal Roga
- Manovigyan evam Manas Roga
- Roga Nodan & Vikriti vigyan
- Agad Tantra evum Vyavahara Ayurveda
- Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Ayurveda Samhita
- Ayurveda Siddhanta
- Rachana Sharir
- Kriya Sharir
- Chhaya Evum Vikiran Vigyan